• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Zenfalcia

tumblr_n4ee67A7jP1tpinreo1_500.png

Oh its you

M'lady.

Nice try, but you need a hyper title, like smegma man.

sjay1994

Some one kill me.

I am launching projectile volleys of snot from my nose.

I have a coding project due friday and I have no idea how to start it.

Life is not great atm,

Ilvocare

Legend of Dragoon has an enemy that delevels you for the duration of the fight. That's some fucking garbage

I don't think it's as garbage as marks in FFXII doubling their level and everything that entails in the middle of the fight as their giant healthbar is halfway down.
I do believe they heal back to full, too. Fuck that game. Why was it the only FF I played to completion...?

semisonic

Banned
tumblr_n4ee67A7jP1tpinreo1_500.png

Oh its you

that dickbag said:
I'm something of an intellectual
really bruh said:
and would love to discuss politics or cartoons with somepony near me
run that by me again said:
an expose on the liberal agenda slowly eroding freedom in the My Little Pony univers
One more time? said:
Juuust making sure said:
In the My Little Pony Universe
Isn't the entire point of an expose that it exposes real problems in the real world?
Jesus...
I
I can't
pls send help am dying

sjay1994

You can do it senpai. Just reach out to the truth

Go in for tutoring.

I am.

I was at the lab for 4 hours today staring at this assignment not knowing what to do. No one is willing to help because they are scared it will be considered academic misconduct, and the prof is not helpful at all.

She basically introduces new languages to us with no explanation, and just teaches the basics.

I have no fucking idea how to use ncurses or logos.

I am.

I was at the lab for 4 hours today staring at this assignment not knowing what to do. No one is willing to help because they are scared it will be considered academic misconduct, and the prof is not helpful at all.

She basically introduces new languages to us with no explanation, and just teaches the basics.

I have no fucking idea how to use ncurses or logos.

Make a thread in OT

No seriously do it. They aren't a bad resource

JoJo94

Since we're posting awful things might as well post this. Rip in peace your eyes and mind.

Join the club.

tumblr_mz0dgpzX8g1t6himoo1_500.gif

Only sometimes...don't judge me

In all honesty I'm on the internet so much but I'm not lazy like some of my classmates so in some classes I am so far ahead.

JoJo94

Looks like a JoJo ally character

Well I am a Jojo so technically it is...

Is that for a sick fighting game?

yes...

I don't know just felt like drawing in a different style and this was the result

CringeGaf time.

That's good, better than being on the internet all the time, and being lazy... ;_;

Yeah, but when I get in the zone on a project I just don't pay attention to anything.

Don't even care if it gives the right output. Just make it compile!

Nothing you ship will be bug free anyway. Might as well just cut out the bullshit and make it not even work.

9 hours into Persona 4.

Chie is best girl.

*runs*

One day when I have some time, you'll be watched Gintama.

I give up.

Top Bottom