• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Skrams

9 hours into Persona 4.

Chie is best girl.

*runs*

The Church of Chie is always happy to accept more people because she is indeed best girl.

Also just watched the newest SMRPG episode. I was eating and Liam almost wrecked me with his scratching the cornea and short Pat jokes.

It might be me not remembering the Vanilla product clearly, but Proud mode in Final Mix feels grindy and tedious. Doesn't hurt that damage is so low in the first game already.

Again, I may be mistaken. I really don't like the first Kingdom Hearts that much anyway.
Well im playing Proud mode right now and ive only grinded while I was looking for stuff.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
The Church of Chie is always happy to accept more people because she is indeed best girl.

Also just watched the newest SMRPG episode. I was eating and Liam almost wrecked me with his scratching the cornea and short Pat jokes.

Liam has devastating one liners.

I still remember 2 of his jokes from the podcast. The legendary, "How does that make you feel?" and then "This ain't your grandpa's sex toy!"

Zenfalcia

Guys..... should I buy evolve.

500px-Predator_College_I_Should_Buy_a_Boat.png

edit: dp.

I'll be honest, I played standard KH and KHFM like 2 months apart from each other. I struggle to see how the ability reshuffling hurt the game as an end product, especially since the difficulty was rebalanced around that shuffling (i.e. the hardest difficulty on FM was actually somewhat challenging now).
I might just be underleveled in my most recent playthrough.

Even then, I really don't want to go back.
KH2FM is more of a character action game than DmC
Well, one of those actually takes skill to play.

360pages

You guys need to read Goodnight Punpun right now...it's some heavy shit. Honestly it had more of an impact on me than Neon Genesis ever could, the amount of self-loathing. Fear of the future, understanding how others see you everything is so perfect.

It's not even an action series. But I know for a fact Banana would probably legit love it. Especially considering it deals with growing up, realizing your idols are humans as well. I want to talk about it more, but I'll leave some spoilers.

The main character is self loathing, was raped by his aunt when he was 15. And this is just the tip of the shit heap of the characters.

Skrams

Liam has devastating one liners.

I still remember 2 of his jokes from the podcast. The legendary, "How does that make you feel?" and then "This ain't your grandpa's sex toy!"

"Somebody's got to suck a BBC dick...and it ain't gonna be me."

Man, Liam best girl. Fuck everybody else.

Also someone tell me if this is as funny as I thought it was when I made it.

360pages

I will not stop pushing Goodnight Punpun damn it...it's just, amazing. Really easily one of the best experiences I read in a while.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
If you were to show a feminist Kill La Kill, how would they react?

The same way the react to lingerie football. Disgusted arousal.
But they would actually have none of it or all of it depending if they were weebs or not. If they saw Ryuko as a strong, independent wo-man, then they would love it. They would let the hype flow through them.

If they saw it as nothing but objectification, they would hate it.

Top Bottom