• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Little bit mean for a friendly game.

Yeah, that's a pretty common opinion. Game is really charming, and it plays ok.
Oh hell yeah, it's mean. I need to show her that no matter what she does, I will always be able one up her at this game, and she will never, ever be able to beat me at it.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
On that note though, Edea apparently comes back to be a main party member. Ringabel doesn't tho, just Tiz.

I'm actually really excited for Bravely Second. I don't care about this;
Game is about rescuing Agnes, and the idea is about bringing out "the feeling of saving a princess."
But I do care about this:
When asked about the current development status of Bravely Second, Asano says that the game is currently in a state where it can be played from its opening to the ending, and the next step is to decide on how much time they’ll spend polishing the game, as he would like to make it as good as it can be.
And this:
“No, the Asterisk Holders who appeared in the first game won’t be changing,” says Asano. “Please look forward to seeing what they’ll be up to in the world of Bravely Second.”

Alright, how's this for a plan. I'm going to need to step up my game with my cousin. I'm going to have to re-concrete jungle Jingle All the Way 2, along with Colonial Marines. I'll also Asura Wrath her with Ride to Hell. I also have one more idea, but i'll run it by you people first. She really, really wants a ps4. So I figure, i'll drop some hints that i'll get one for her. When it comes time to give it to her, i'll wrap up my ps4's box with wrapping paper and give it to her. But inside the box won't be a ps4. It'll be something much, much different. Two things, in fact. My old Dreamcast and Virtual Boy. After feeling extreme joy followed by pure and utter disappointment, she will realize that she will never, ever beat me at this game. I will win this, no matter what. Goddamn, I love this shit. It makes me hard.

You're the actual worst.

Goddamn, I love this shit. It makes me hard.
The PS4 thing is a bit too direct, not enough mental warfare.
Don't get hard for your cousin
Who here played Psychonauts. Perhaps it's clichéd, but my favorite world in that game was the Milk Man conspiracy
Poor security man
Guys, I'm gonna use that podcast audible discount and grab 50 shades of grey.

I wanna know if it's as bad as everyone says.

Don't give them the satisfaction of a download yo

Reading back on what I wrote, I sound like a villainous prick. I've never been the villain before. It's disturbingly fun. I have to make sure I don't make a habit out of this. I can't be too much of a prick.

Reading back on what I wrote, I sound like a villainous prick. I've never been the villain before. It's disturbingly fun. I have to make sure I don't make a habit out of this. I can't be too much of a prick.

image.php

Top Bottom