• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Well that didn't work. My copy of Rebellion that I got from my local anime store doesn't have sound. I'm using DivX, and the file extension of the dvd is .mkv. What's going on? Anyone have this problem before?

Damn. She wins. Unless you can find ET on the Atari I don't think you can top that.

I wasn't talking about the second part though, in fact I agreed with you.
Oh, don't worry, I have plans. You would be surprised at what I have. I also have connections who owe me who could, I shit you not, actually get me ET.

It's and RPG but its not turn based. Combat is pretty simple, but thats not the reason everyone should play Nier
If the combat isn't the reason why I should play it, I should just watch the cutscenes then.
It's going to be incredibly rough playing it now, even without the mandatory patches, but if you can somehow live with the ancient mechanics, you might love it.
It's fine. I can lower my expectations to when it was released.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Very likely to happen cause I suck at fighters. Stupid capture card didn't arrive today though for some reason even though its been in my city since 5 am. Surely it'll be here tomorrow though.
I sometimes want to stream stuff, but then I remember that I get nervous in front of microphones.

I also want to review anime, but I don't know how to format it.
When you get a nice computer try out Witcher 2!
Never played any of those games, so I'm really excited. I own one of them on steam, too.

Jman014

Hm. I might just go buy new copies of MechWarrior 2 and relive my childhood.

Edit: Oh shit it's abandonware! NICE

It's at least satisfying to melt and destroy other mechs in MWO. Like you can literally punch holes into other mechs with like lasers or blow their limbs off. Though I guess that was probably in earlier MechWarrior games.

I sometimes want to stream stuff, but then I remember that I get nervous in front of microphones.

I'm a pretty quiet person around people I don't know but when it comes to the anonymity of the internet I seem to break that and just rant at people like I do my friends.

It's at least satisfying to melt and destroy other mechs in MWO. Like you can literally punch holes into other mechs with like lasers or blow their limbs off. Though I guess that was probably in earlier MechWarrior games.
Best way to play MW2 was with an actual joystick (especially since it's forced to be inverted look). The illusion of piloting a mech is rad.

ultimax

If the combat isn't the reason why I should play it, I should just watch the cutscenes then.

tumblr_mwtvh2P7Ur1qlh1s6o1_250.gif

its not like its unbearable or anything. Its fun but nothing special.

Numb

Why did i expect Arcana heart to get an hour long video?
Kamui is best girl because she reminds me of Shigure from Kenichi.

Jman014

Best way to play MW2 was with an actual joystick (especially since it's forced to be inverted look). The illusion of piloting a mech is rad.

Yeah now THAT was cool when I played the big arcade machine with the moving seat that is surrounded by screens and youre completely inside like a giant case with speakers under your seats and shit. That was fun.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Alright, I need some info. I need some names of the worst pile of shit movies and games you can think of.
Theodore Rex. Hilariously bad to watch with your friends while drunk.

Whoopi Goldberg plays a cop in a futuristic dystopia and her partner is a talking dinosaur
I'm a pretty quiet person around people I don't know but when it comes to the anonymity of the internet I seem to break that and just rant at people like I do my friends.
I'll try it again someday.

Please be excite for my shit opinions on anime.

Yo, I just called up my friend, and he actually has ET and is going to give it to me. Apparently, his uncle gave it to him. My plans are coming along nicely.

Top Bottom