• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

joe2187

Banned
Raoh will never stop being cool.
He might be even cooler than i remember

This is what he looks like in the game tho

chibidra.png

So just restart
Do it
you won't
You really shouldn't the beginning of that game is abysmal
I've already been through it more than 4 times
i'm surprised I can still fucking look at that game
Really, there's way worse man. I think P4 is worse. Every 3D Zelda since Wind Waker is worse.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Really, there's way worse man. I think P4 is worse. Every 3D Zelda since Wind Waker is worse.

Twilight Princess was fantastic, Link Between Worlds was amazing, and Phantom Hourglass was okay. Skyward Sword was... woof. Let's just say I'm glad it had good visuals and music.

Numb

P4 you jump right in there
and have access to better social links right off the bat
p3 you have a long period of fucking nothing
followed by kenji

I played P4 first but like P3 more.
P3 has Mitsuru,Akihiko Aigis, and Elizabeth
P4 has maybe Chie or Nanako

semisonic

Banned
Hours of nothiiiiiiinnnggggg

honestly I prefer endearing hours of nothing featuring chie to nothing hours of nothing and also tartarus featuring that time Junpei was a fucking asshole and guest starring s links that are not your party or anyone interesting
It's also probably because I've restarted p3 so many times that I hate the shit out of it's opening

Squishy3

The Zelda and Fujin match was too hype. Then that Scorpion vs Red promo. HNNNNNNNG

honestly I prefer endearing hours of nothing featuring chie to nothing hours of nothing and also tartarus featuring that time Junpei was a fucking asshole and guest starring s links that are not your party or anyone interesting
It's also probably because I've restarted p3 so many times that I hate the shit out of it's opening
Yeah, P3 has you get your Persona earlier but then fuckingnothing.gif until the next full moon basically. P4 at least has the first murder happen by that point and then oH SHIT YOSUKE HAS HIS PERSONA OH SHIT NOW YUKIKO'S GONE AND NOW CHIE HAS HER PERSONA

Twilight Princess was fantastic, Link Between Worlds was amazing, and Phantom Hourglass was okay. Skyward Sword was... woof. Let's just say I'm glad it had good visuals and music.
I'm talking about intro sequences.
nooottthhhiiiiinnnggggg

and I honestly prefer actually playing my video game.

Squishy3

Skyward Sword would be a lot more palatable even with Fi reminding you about everything if it wasn't for the same awful boss fight being repeated everytime you went back to the temple for plot elements that becomes worse and worse as they add more mechanics to it, Tadtones ain't got nothing on The Imprisoned. Groose catapult is awesome but feet shockwaves are not. I threw up in my mouth a little bit when they revealed The Imprisoned was going to be one of the giant enemies for Hyrule Warriors.

I'll just be my usual hispter self and say Persona 2 IS and EP both had way better openings. Especially IS.

But if I had to choose between 3 and 4, I'll go with the one that gets me to the thing faster which is 3.

Top Bottom