• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

I sometimes forget I'm white and am actually not hispanic.
I can't tell if this is a joke or not
You get your wakeup call sometimes that reminds you what you are.

I'm not getting serious.
It's not that I forget who I am, I just have moments where I realize I'm not white and go "Brain what the fuck, why would you think that". Then I remember why it thinks that
Yo, I need some help making a choice. I was bored out of my mind and decided to try to learn to speak two more languages to supplement my natural english. I narrowed it down to either German and French, German and Yiddish, or French and Yiddish. I chose these languages by pulling names out of a hat. I don't expect to succeed, but which pair should I try?
German is hard but parts of Germany could be cool, French is useful for France and parts of Canada

Yo, I need some help making a choice. I was bored out of my mind and decided to try to learn to speak two more languages to supplement my natural english. I narrowed it down to either German and French, German and Yiddish, or French and Yiddish. I chose these languages by pulling names out of a hat. I don't expect to succeed, but which pair should I try?
German and French for sure. Unless you think you would actually have a use for Yiddish, I guess

Jman014

Going to bed. Night GAF.
Gnite man
photo.jpg

woof

Its' back!

Vocab is a lot like English.

Foxhound I'd focus on one language before you worry about a second. It takes a lot of dedication to teach yourself a language.
Alright, i'll do German now and one of the others later. I'll flip a coin to decide between the two. With that decision made, I am done for the night. I haven't slept for a day and could really use the sleep. Good night.

grimmiq

Holy shit is the Gourmet King S-Link terrible..I thought people were joking about it being the worst. Almost at New Years Day..Still don't
have Aigis back, guessing she comes back on either the 31st or 1st.

Both Mitsuru and Yukari have been getting more and more likeable as the game goes on, Fuuka got a bit better..but is still boring. Thankfully despite a few outbursts Junpei didn't turn out as bad as I thought he would.

Well, the big project I was working on for the last couple weeks is now turned in, and I also had my engine proof presentation for my game project. Unfortunately, I have to prepare for ANOTHER presentation tomorrow for another class, one that I was just assigned only yesterday. Two days to prepare while all this other shit went on.

Fuck my life.

Zenfalcia

Well, the big project I was working on for the last couple weeks is now turned in, and I also had my engine proof presentation for my game project. Unfortunately, I have to prepare for ANOTHER presentation tomorrow for another class, one that I was just assigned only yesterday. Two days to prepare while all this other shit went on.

Fuck my life.

Isn't school so fun!

Fuck my life.
I have a speech to give and the what my teacher called a 2 and a half hour test that you have 1:15 to take on Thursday. Followed by a paper worth 20% of my grade on Friday. I feel you.

Good luck.
Y'know that's basically the face I made for the entirety of the s link.

Zenfalcia

Holy shit is the Gourmet King S-Link terrible..I thought people were joking about it being the worst. Almost at New Years Day..Still don't
have Aigis back, guessing she comes back on either the 31st or 1st.

Both Mitsuru and Yukari have been getting more and more likeable as the game goes on, Fuuka got a bit better..but is still boring. Thankfully despite a few outbursts Junpei didn't turn out as bad as I thought he would.

It's the best tho! He even treats you to amazing food!

Jman014

Apparently Evolve is pretty cool. That makes me conflicted, 'cause I don't want to support bullshit dlc practices.
I'm hearing mixed things about it on PC :(

Fuck my life.

Sorry mate

grimmiq

So many S-Links in P3 heavily involve food.

Gourmet King is all about food.
Kenji is always Ramen
Mamoru is always eating
Mitsuru is being introduced to new foods
Fuuka wants to cook.

Top Bottom