• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Damn 3DS R button is just totally dead. I thought I might have been able to jank it out for monster hunter until i got a n3DS but oh well. I guess I could play freedom wars since I barely put any time into it

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I want some Chinese food, but I don't wanna make it myself...

Hope I can get a delivery on base. Good morning y'all.

Making MacNCheese cuz I haven't eaten today.

Also, best fried chicken I ever had was in a run down shack in Alabama. They had a pen out back and they had a big sign that said "TODAYS CHICKENS" and each chicken was strung up without a head and had a unique name. It was kind of fucked up. But the chicken was fucking great.

Village

And a huge portion of the Internet

No, by people who hang out on enthusiast video game forums. who think they are larger portions of society they are not.

Know your place, most of the internet doesn't even know what this shit is or delve into it deep enough to have opinions on this. This is still considered by a large sections of society to be a nerdy hobby for male children. For worse. There is no better about that.

But please continue

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Damn 3DS R button is just totally dead. I thought I might have been able to jank it out for monster hunter until i got a n3DS but oh well. I guess I could play freedom wars since I barely put any time into it

In about 2 hours that game will stop being fun. Very monotonous, arduous, stupidly difficult, boring game after a while.

demidar

c44.gif

If only it said "Your waifu is shit", it would be perfect for this thread.

Oh son of a BITCH.

I totally forgot about the god damn ac adapter thing. Luckily my N3DS hasn't arrived yet so it's not taunting me. My friend has an extra one at least.

Part 4 of JoJo is so weird from the get go.

I feel a tad disappointed in Joseph for having an affair, but maybe there were stand shenanigans involved, we'll see.

Nope. He's just a scumbag in that regard. It's part of why Joseph isn't that high on my popularity chart

croten

everything up until Sonic and Sega transfomed and lost world depending on how you feel about that.

And probably whatever sonic game the genrations team is working on.

any other questions?

Personally I think there hasn't been a good one since the original 3, and even then they were by no means fantastic, to me at least. I do think that Sonic games have been particularly in the shitter for the past few years with generations being the only stand out.

No, by people who hang out on enthusiast video game forums. who think they are larger portions of society they are not.

Know your place, most of the internet doesn't even know what this shit is or delve into it deep enough to have opinions on this. This is still considered by a large sections of society to be a nerdy hobby for male children. For worse. There is no better about that.

But please continue
I saw who I was replying to and yet I still made the mistake of commenting. Plenty of places outside of game sites know about the weird side of sonic. Even if you limited it to places where people on gaming sites hang out, the population of Reddit, YouTube and hundreds of other places would make up an impressive number that I would call a huge portion considering how many people there are on the Internet. Not everyone on those sites knows of course but enough of them do.

I'm not continuing, I know my place and it is not wasting time arguing at you

joe2187

Banned

Shenmue, bitch before Yakuza was even a baby Shenmue was there looking for surly sailors!

Crazy motherfucking TAXI...YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!!

POWER STONE, FUCK SMASH BROS POWER STONE IS A REAL GAME!!

Soul Caliber, it was the first place the soul fucking burned!

Skies of Motherfuck-cadia!

Marvel Vs Capcom 2 THE FUNK OF TWO WORLDS

RESIDENT EVIL CODE VERONICA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> RE4

Chu Chu Rocket, SUCK MY BALLS TOM AND JERRY I GOT A ROCKET SHIP.

Street fighter 3RD Strike YEAH WHATS REALLY GOOD!?

Space Channel 5, MICHEAL JACKSON WAS TH FINAL BOSS

Samba De Amiigo. BITCHES LOVE MARACAS!

SEAMAN, OH GOD IT'S SO STICKY!

NEED I SAY MORE! !? I BROKE MY FUCKING SHIFT BUTTON!

Silent Hill might not be "dead" but developers have put the series through the ringer so many times that it may as well be dead. Sonic is the same deal.
The same spark that made the games good is no longer there

Sonic enthusiasts keep the property alive, regardless of the quality of the games. Just because (the royal) you wants to ignore those poor quality titles, doesn't mean it isn't dead.

Village

Personally I think there hasn't been a good one since the original 3, and even then they were by no means fantastic, to me at least. I do think that Sonic games have been particularly in the shitter for the past few years with generations being the only stand out.

Nah, there are some other ones. Like colors

But I do think generations should be how they do the sonic in 3d from now on. Why that is way too long to go in depth, but the super short version is.

The system they created in unleashed was the first system that they were so confident felt like an adventure game, they were ready to make and call that game an adventure game. They decided not to, that a part didn't work out to well but people did see the running was fantastic. This was improved in generations whatever game that team makes next needs to just be generations with completely original levels and more characters.

Thats it, don't pass go. Don't do extra shit, don't add parkour, just do that.

I saw who I was replying to and yet I still made the mistake of commenting. Plenty of places outside of game sites know about the weird side of sonic. Even if you limited it to places where people on gaming sites hang out, the population of Reddit, YouTube and hundreds of other places would make up an impressive number that I would call a huge portion considering how many people there are on the Internet. Not everyone on those sites knows of course but enough of them do.

I'm not continuing, I know my place and it is not wasting time arguing at you
" weird side of sonic"

That... thats your argument.

That says alot

Top Bottom