• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

I never buy used games because I always assume the worst of people. Like seriously, there is nothing stopping someone from dick slapping a game before trading it in.
Mother fuckers are crazy, man.

Exactly, like how do I know if some person didn't rub their balls all over the case before they traded it in.

I just hate going out to eat in general, I always get the food and think..I could of made this way better..and for a lot cheaper.

Fuck going out to eat.

Edit: I'm not cringing because of the money, I'm cringing because of the shitty food.

I agree. Its why I hardly eat out unless I'm too lazy to make my own. And even then its like an 8 dollar take out thing.

I never buy used games because I always assume the worst of people. Like seriously, there is nothing stopping someone from dick slapping a game before trading it in.
Mother fuckers are crazy, man.
I'm really glad my local mom and pop preowned game store always cleans and surfaces disks before giving them to me. I would be too lazy to clean them otherwise.

Fucking Soul Plane again? Is that like your Face/Off?

It's like, you can make a dickish response with any gif, but if you make a dickish response with a Soul Plane gif, then you're a fucking dick.

My ironic enjoyment of Soul Plane is turning legitimate. I cackle just thinking about that fucker fingering the mashed potatoes. It's the dumbest shit in the world.

Exactly, like how do I know if some person didn't rub their balls all over the case before they traded it in.

I agree. Its why I hardly eat out unless I'm too lazy to make my own. And even then its like an 8 dollar take out thing.

I ate some McD's a few days ago..I don't expect good food from a fast food place..but it ended up making me physically ill. Time to make my own food for another 10 months.

Could be worse, she could want a steak house.
Those are great!
I just hate going out to eat in general, I always get the food and think..I could of made this way better..and for a lot cheaper.

Fuck going out to eat.

Edit: I'm not cringing because of the money, I'm cringing because of the shitty food.
Olive Garden is like the Red Lobster of Italian food or the Taco Bell of Mexican food. It is a joke.
Although I still fuck with Taco Bell
I'm poor enough that I'll touch some dick discs to save a buck or two.
*Fist bump*

Tako

I'm so tempted to cancel my order from Best Buy and just go and fight someone for the last New 3DS Xl and Monster Hunter at Wal Mart or something

Those are great!

Olive Garden is like the Red Lobster of Italian food or the Taco Bell of Mexican food. It is a joke.

*Fist bump*

I've never had Red Lobster, and no Taco Bell in about a year.

This girl is legitimately arguing with me that Olive Garden is good.

I'm about to call this shit off.

I'm so tempted to cancel my order from Best Buy and just go and fight someone for the last New 3DS Xl and Monster Hunter at Wal Mart or something
At this hour? You're already late.

I've never had Red Lobster, and no Taco Bell in about a year.

This girl is legitimately arguing with me that Olive Garden is good.

I'm about to call this shit off.
Omg that is hilarious. I mean it sucks but just the thought of arguing Olive Garden is good does something to me.

I LOVE KFC but Popeye's is where it's at.

My friend texted that she went to a Walmart to buy one for her boyfriend, and she went up and asked "Do you guys have the New 3DS XL" and they were like "Yeah, look right here, we have used and new 3DS and 3DS XLs!"

"No I want a new 3DS"
"Yeah, right here, brand new"

THANKS NINTENBAMA

It's like, you can make a dickish response with any gif, but if you make a dickish response with a Soul Plane gif, then you're a fucking dick.

My ironic enjoyment of Soul Plane is turning legitimate. I cackle just thinking about that fucker fingering the mashed potatoes. It's the dumbest shit in the world.
I respect that.
I had KFC for dinner last night, it was delicious.
The local KFC here is the worst, greasiest shit in the world. I'm sure it would have went under long ago if it didn't have a Taco Bell attached to it.

I ate some McD's a few days ago..I don't expect good food from a fast food place..but it ended up making me physically ill. Time to make my own food for another 10 months.

It'd be so much easier if I had time to be a chef.

Those are great!

Steak houses are amazing, just not on the wallet.

I fuck with Taco Bell too.

Village

uQb0zJ9.jpg

Its time for crossoever crime

Nordicus

Even in terms of plain old burger joints McD's is horrid. Only the biggest ones survived here in finland. The rest were driven away by our own burger chain that's bit more expensive but helluva lot better

My friend texted that she went to a Walmart to buy one for her boyfriend, and she went up and asked "Do you guys have the New 3DS XL" and they were like "Yeah, look right here, we have used and new 3DS and 3DS XLs!"

"No I want a new 3DS"

THANKS NINTENBAMA

I can hear this going on in my head with that thick Kentuckian accent. Good stuff.

It's not hard really, just use fresh ingredients and season things properly

What? Olive garden is good, authentic italian cuisine! They treat you like family there!
They'll treat you like family alright..Mario and Luigi in the back jerkin' off into your Linguine sauce.

Even in terms of plain old burger joints McD's is horrid. Only the biggest one's survived here in finland. The rest were driven away by our own burger chain that's bit more expensive but helluva lot better
It's really bad, I ended up giving half of my food to the stray cat who was outside my car and made me feel bad. I was gonna take it home but..y'know..big dogs don't like cats.

Why do you want to be a "dick", Aaron?

Didn't say I did. Though, when people take lighthearted jokes seriously and become defensive for no reason, I generally find it humorous to poke fun at said person. Since, you know, that person is probably taking themselves, and everything other people say in a casual online chatroom-esque environment, a little bit too seriously.

demidar

"No I want a new 3DS"

THANKS NINTENBAMA

Nintendo bad at naming things, what a complete surprise. I am shocked and appalled at something I could have never seen coming. This is unthinkable, how could they.

*Head nod* It's an expensive gamble too. When you find that awesome place that actually delivers on quality, priceless.
The tastiest game of Russian Roulette
It is. I don't eat there as often but I know the risks. Sometimes I just keep it safe with the regular taco packs.

Beloved

Didn't say I did. Though, when people take lighthearted jokes seriously and become defensive for no reason, I generally find it humorous to poke fun at said person. Since, you know, that person is probably taking themselves, and everything other people say in a casual online chatroom-esque environment, a little bit too seriously.

You realize how ironic that is right?

Yep I did, I'm about halfway through the Nijimura brothers part
Awesome.
KFC is garbage.
THIS MAN KNOW
It's at least garbage in Kentucky itself.
Nintendo bad at naming things, what a complete surprise. I am shocked and appalled at something I could have never seen coming. This is unthinkable, how could they.
I just like how the theoretical scenario played out exactly like they said on the podcast.

Top Bottom