• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

It's awful everywhere, you know a places food sucks when taco bell is the better option
Sounds like you have a garbage place. Those hot wings are amazing.
Most fast food is garbage.

Chick Fil A is way more tasty than it has the right to be though.
I have to disagree. Heard nothing but hoopla for that place and when I finally had it...ehh it was okay.
You need to get on that. Just fly out to kc. I'll hook you up.
I'm on THE way.

Village

Interesting that Capcom chooses to have a comic crossover with sonic

They're both equally dead and lifeless at this point.

Huh, sonic still makes games has a cartoon and multiple books murchandace ect. Also a movie.

... How is that dead? or this the thing where if i don't see it it doesn't exist sort of notion

Megaman is kind of Dead at the moment though

More of the help megaman comic sales spectacular

ZLvYSKV.jpg

No we do that in Ohio too, at least I do.

Is that not normal?
I've seen people from elsewhere in the states be confused by it. It's definitely not something the rest of KY south of here does, to my knowledge.
Most fast food is garbage.

Chick Fil A is way more tasty than it has the right to be though.
Chick Fil A is alright. Really expensive, but you pay for the nicest service I've ever seen. It's like a sit down Restraunt got fast food.

*Head nod* It's an expensive gamble too. When you find that awesome place that actually delivers on quality, priceless.

There are few better things in life than a really good steak.

I wish I had that low of standards when it came it food

Its amazing. I used to be picky as fuck, but now its just like food is food. Especially when you're drunk and at that point not even garbage tastes that bad.

It's not hard really, just use fresh ingredients and season things properly

Its something I'll have to eventually teach myself soon when I move out. Can't grab takeout every day now.

You realize how ironic that is right?

giphy.gif

Not really. Only time I've ever been remotely defensive was when Xir was actually acting like an asshole, intentionally or not. Insulting people, then later saying "Nah it was just a joke, you should have known." doesn't take back the insult or generally negative attitude.

But whatever, I ain't got time for this shit. I got the post office to get to.

Huh, sonic still makes games has a cartoon and multiple books murchandace ect. Also a movie.

... How is that dead? or this the thing where if i don't see it it doesn't exist sort of notion

Because the games are a fucking Joke?

Sure every now and again a good Soinic game gets released like Sonic Generations but most of the time the games are garbage. Sonic Boom certainly made things worse.

There is a reason Sonic fanboys and Sonic games nowadays are usually mocked.

Sure every now and again a good Soinic game gets released like Sonic Generations but most of the time the games are garbage. Sonic Boom certainly made things worse.

Joke or not the property is still being used and therefore not dead

joe2187

Banned
THIS MAN KNOW
It's at least garbage in Kentucky itself.

And so is popeyes.

actually get out

You cant stop me

Megaman is kind of Dead at the moment though

More of the help megaman comic sales spectacular

Sonic is a Video Game character

Where are the good video games....

WHERE ARE THEY!?

Xiraiya

Part 4 of JoJo is so weird from the get go.

I feel a tad disappointed in Joseph for having an affair, but maybe there were stand shenanigans involved, we'll see.

I dont eat there anymore so its irrelevant.
Good to hear, I didn't mean anything by my comment, whenever Chick fil a comes up it is just my first reaction to remind them how the owner had fucked up opinions for the longest time and only backdown recently when his business was suffering

Village

Sure
Actually depending how you feel about lost world.. he was on a pretty good run. heh

By people who hang out on enthusiast video game forums.

But then people go outside and talk to people and no one cares.

I've seen people from elsewhere in the states be confused by it. It's definitely not something the rest of KY south of here does, to my knowledge.

Chick Fil A is alright. Really expensive, but you pay for the nicest service I've ever seen. It's like a sit down Restraunt got fast food.
That's odd.

There are few better things in life than a really good steak.

Its amazing. I used to be picky as fuck, but now its just like food is food. Especially when you're drunk and at that point not even garbage tastes that bad.

Its something I'll have to eventually teach myself soon when I move out. Can't grab takeout every day now.

Buy a slow cooker, it's money well spent.
They are savages up there. Kind, hardworking, polite, passive aggressive, no-tolerance-for-dumbasses-or-assholes, large savages.
Sounds like Brock Lesnar lives up there.

Village

Sonic is a Video Game character

Where are the good video games....

WHERE ARE THEY!?

everything up until Sonic and Sega transfomed and lost world depending on how you feel about that.

And probably whatever sonic game the genrations team is working on.

any other questions?

Top Bottom