• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Xiraiya

So this is interesting:

Jotoro Kujo's stand is Devil's Milkshake
Capable of controlling jelly
Rank A

Dio Brando's stand is Balls of Pregnancy, capable of controlling gases! Rank: E

Jonathan Joestar's stand is Anal Oppai, capable of creating little girls! Rank: E-

Xiraiya

Snapshot King's stand is Dead Iron, capable of combining with locations! Rank: B
Pat's GAF stand.

NeoGAF's stand is Strange Wet, capable of punching dimensions! Rank: A

Oh god, then nevermind. Get stairfax.

It's playable... but all the people who are lefty say the Circle Pad Pro is a must have to play it if your a lefty.

Yea just go with Star Fox.

Yeah, its one of the few reasons why I'm super glad the 3DS moved away from touch screen based games. For lefties that shit is a nightmare, unlike the OG DS which just had a d-pad that could be replicated with the ABYX buttons, like for TWEWY.

TC McQueen's stand is Queen Bloomers, capable of destroying thought! Rank: E-

Huh, you'd think something that could mind rape someone would rank higher.

There's a mask on the HMS bag that looks just like Marceline when she turns into a vampire. Cool.

I'm so excited to start Majora. The second best Zelda game in 3D is gonna be fucking amazing. I didn't love OoT Remake as much since I just don't care for OoT in general (though its a perfectly good remake), but this is WAY more hype!

They already did Metroid Fusion so why not? Though Fusion had more things going on at any given moment.
Fusion has lots of direction and Woolie was on controls and it led to kinda-bland nothing. If Liam was on controls and knew the game I'm down, or if Woolie is awesome at Super.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Wait seriously? How so?

The bank has been placed behind the clock tower, and that area was expanded to make a patio of sorts and the owl statue was placed by a wall made by dual staircases leading to north clock town. You also don't have to be human to use the save points, they just activate when you're near them, or at least for the first one. The area in west clock town that had the merchant in a wall along that long alley has been removed, and it is now just a wall covered in posters.

joe2187

Banned
Joe Garcia's stand is Lusty Diamond, capable of eating other stands! Rank: EX

Hmm sounds fine

joe2187's stand is Aqua Light, capable of traveling through anuses! Rank: B

.....whu

Mathaou

legacy of cane
They changed the locations of the bomber kids. Fucking A. Time ran out. I also botched getting the bomb mask on the first day at 12:30. Shit. Rough start.

Squishy3

They changed the locations of the bomber kids. Fucking A. Time ran out. I also botched getting the bomb mask on the first day at 12:30. Shit. Rough start.
FylKxwC.gif

I came up with my own stand back in OT2 losers. NO RANDOM STAND GENERATORS FOR ME

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=124849802&postcount=10250

I'm no Araki.
I forgot about that. I found the Zaibatsu's collective stand

Here's I'll quote my old one even though I'm kinda cringing reading it.
Debaser
Power: C, Speed: D, Durability: C, Range: B, Precision: A, Learning: B

It's a humanoid form. It can passively degrade a single target's moral boundaries, emotional attachments, and eventually their desire to act at all, slowly inducing apathy. However it is not a remote stand. The user must be within about 300 feet (a parking lot), and the effect being broken will cause the affected person to almost immediately recover.

croten

I have so many fucking points in Club Nintendo, but the shit they have on the EU club is so stupid. A lot of them are either stickers, PC backgrounds or ringtones. Mostly just one theme out of an OST and compressed as fuck. I'm not even fucking joking.

When don't we get fucked? EU always gets the short end of the stick

mrmyhthef

Wait, Otacon creeping on Sniper Wolf and sniper wolf basically ignoring him is one of the best "couples"? Pyramid head x Mannequin? James x Maria?

zMdYCVM.gif

Same list with Raiden x Rose and Snake x Dog. Sounds like lots of gag votes.

EDIT: By the way, I didn't intend to blow your minds or anything.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Skull kids model was moved further back on the clock tower scene when you look at him from the telescope. 1/2 of his body isn't visible but in the N64 more of it was. Most of it was.

Top Bottom