• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

I have so many fucking points in Club Nintendo, but the shit they have on the EU club is so stupid. A lot of them are either stickers, PC backgrounds or ringtones. Mostly just one theme out of an OST and compressed as fuck. I'm not even fucking joking.

Yea the Nintendo EU club stuff are awful. Is it me or did they remove some stuff everytime I go back on it? The golf balls are gone and there's pretty much nothing left. I don't know if they are gonna update it again so I just got the 3DS pouch.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
The moon is way to close on the first day. It should be way higher.

I still can't get over the HMS's piano. It's 3 rows of keys on top of each other and it appears out of nowhere.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Okay, that was nice. They realized that doing the bombers hide and seek thing twice to get the notebook was a little much, so they just have HMS give it to you.

Nice.

Beloved

So this might be a bit presumptuous but I'm pretty sure this guy was trying to show up either me or the whole class today.

image.php

Yeah, it seems to be somewhat limited in supply. At this point, I could get the G&W game and the awful MK8 shirt, but they're so awful that I don't want to waste my stars on this shit.
My main problem is that I don't know if they're going to add something new. If I wait, everything other than stickers might get sold out. If I don't wait, maybe they'll come with something good.

I honestly don't know. It's likely the T-shirt will sell out but to be replaced by something better or worse. Judging from how it went from Mario Kart trophies to golf ball to T-Shirt, they might replace it with something worse. Also i'm looking at the stickers up close and they look absolutely dreadful.

I'm going to enjoy this new avatar
What'd he do?

It might just be me but it seemed like he just wanted to be the first one to answer and be right after last class. That was when the teacher asked who wanted to do a test friday or next week and he was the only one the raised his hand for friday. The teacher was also reviewing some hiraganas and I'm usually the only one answering consistently so I just shut up after a bit because I don't wanna be the only one answering. So when he was raising his voice today I was just like "the fuck?"

I might just be crazy
A good JoJo pose will put him in his place
get it because my name is Joseph too
It'll be fine...
Super fine

I'm going to enjoy this new avatar

It might just be me but it seemed like he just wanted to be the first one to answer and be right after last class. That was when the teacher asked who wanted to do a test friday or next week and he was the only one the raised his hand for friday. The teacher was also reviewing some hiraganas and I'm usually the only one answering consistently so I just shut up after a bit because I don't wanna be the only one answering. So when he was raising his voice today I was just like "the fuck?"

I might just be crazy

get it because my name is Joseph too

Super fine

I think he's trying to assert his dominance as the Alpha Weeb.

Shit in his omurice and crush his dreams.

Xiraiya

I might just be crazy

Maybe he was, if he's that desperate to be first and right then that's his problem, It sounds like it was a little bit of both, that you might be giving it a tiny bit too much thought but just maybe he was doing it on purpose as well.

Top Bottom