• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

I think he's trying to assert his dominance as the Alpha Weeb.

Shit in his omurice and crush his dreams.
He won't stand a chance once I start playing Rabu Raibu in class and pull out my Vita.
Maybe he was, if he's that desperate to be first and right then that's his problem, It sounds like it was a little bit of both, that you might be giving it a tiny bit too much thought but just maybe he was doing it on purpose as well.
Yeah most likely. It was just weird because I'm usually the one answering most of the time, to the point where I just shut up even if I know the answer because I don't want to be that guy. So when he started answering stuff and even raising his voice it was a bit confusing since this was the first time I heard anyone answering as frequently as I did.

joe2187

Banned
Look at how sick this is
3656DF843B4494B0F1D59614D7B15ABC1EDED175
9AA3E7F6FCA7038121359B35C7EB83450229B568

395E9D4A2386906D627D4AA935C56691F8674BB2
2A7D35EE5C4F644F8CCDBD09707494F734DD202C

He won't stand a chance once I start playing Rabu Raibu in class and pull out my Vita.
Yeah most likely. It was just weird because I'm usually the one answering most of the time, to the point where I just shut up even if I know the answer because I don't want to be that guy. So when he started answering stuff and even raising his voice it was a bit confusing.

You just gotta assert your dominance by beating him up during recess and taking his lunch money

kadotsu

Banned
N&B should never have been a Banjo game. Furthermore it should have been on a platform that lends itself to the creation of vehicles. The creation UI was straight out of hell. That said I would buy a remake with a mouse interface the instance it is released.

Xiraiya

Yeah most likely. It was just weird because I'm usually the one answering most of the time, to the point where I just shut up even if I know the answer because I don't want to be that guy. So when he started answering stuff and even raising his voice it was a bit confusing.
Who knows, sometimes you encounter people who are trying to subtly compete with you over things you never gave any thought about, it's kind of weird.

I don't trust anyone here

Those games aren't boring
Only a select few..

Yeah most likely. It was just weird because I'm usually the one answering most of the time, to the point where I just shut up even if I know the answer because I don't want to be that guy. So when he started answering stuff and even raising his voice it was a bit confusing since this was the first time I heard anyone answering as frequently as I did.
Truly crush him and Caramelldansen while playing Project Diva.

1129.gif

UPS guy has 50 minutes to show up before I get paranoid about having to leave...

I've seen just about all the Parasite Eve episodes and I have no clue what's going on.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Going to do dumb waterpark thing now, but holy shit - Monhun and MM are fucking amazing. I'm downloading SMTIV because I hate myself and I want to have no time for anything else.

Going to do dumb waterpark thing now, but holy shit - Monhun and MM are fucking amazing. I'm downloading SMTIV because I hate myself and I want to have no time for anything else.
If you want more games like that try DeSu:OC.
Belder
is such an awesome BS boss. I still haven't beaten him.

semisonic

Banned
So holy fuck you guys
Playtonic games tho?
For project ukelele, they just had a composer tryout.
With David Wise, Grant Kirkhope, and Steve Burke

I'm crying a little bit.
Rare 2.0 is finally here

Top Bottom