• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
You joke but I'd fuck the shit out of you guys.

hjUjS9C.gif

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
Just gotta say that out of the blue I started listening to this like two months ago and have worked through tons of the back episodes. These dudes are hella charismatic. I really enjoy their work!

Just gotta say that out of the blue I started listening to this like two months ago and have worked through tons of the back episodes. These dudes are hella charismatic. I really enjoy their work!
Podcast is awesome. If you like Let's Plays they're mostly fantastic too, encourage you to check them out.

semisonic

Banned

yeah the best friends rule!
Oh wait are you new?
Welcome to bestGAF, newbie.
Remember, you're here forever
unless you find us too creepy, in which case I'm sorry.

If you haven't checked out all the stuff in the OP of the thread, I'd recommend it.
I'd also recommend their prison break playthrough, watching pat break is absolutely amazing.

Alfebit

Banned

I'll pass. I'm not that desperate.

Wait, wut?

creep_large.jpeg

I remember a Milia shit talking my hair when I lost so you might've

Hmm. Guess I might've. Time to make that 2 wins.

Hey, welcome. These guys are definitely my favorite content creators. Enjoyed pretty much everything they've put out.

semisonic

Banned
creep_large.jpeg

Hey, welcome. These guys are definitely my favorite content creators. Enjoyed pretty much everything they've put out.

I can't tell is that's actually you or just a stock creepy pic.
I really haven't memorized any of your faces besides aaron and jack's dick. Didn't even know mike was asian.

That Tales thread has been going nowhere since the OP isn't responding with anything other than a Liam-esque "Why do you feel that way?" response to all the criticism

Alfebit

Banned
I really haven't memorized any of your faces besides aaron and jack's dick. Didn't even know mike was asian.

i haven't posted a selfie since the first time back in OT5.

That Tales thread has been going nowhere since the OP isn't responding with anything other than a Liam-esque "Why do you feel that way?" response to all the criticism

I can't be mad at HolyBaikal, they're just so earnest. Really nice member.

Edit: What is up with my right eye? Looks like the right side of my face is numb.

Yo, hope you stop by if you can keep up with us. Their first few playthroughs on the channel are my personal favorites. Check it out if you're into that.
You can do the thing.
If you search "Hispanic Hideo Kojima" a page or three back is when a bunch of us posted selfies

semisonic

Banned
If you search "Hispanic Hideo Kojima" a page or three back is when a bunch of us posted selfies
Like CTRL+F?
Or using the search function of neogaf?
Was it from this thread?
I think this must be the first selfiegaf I missed since I joined.
I love showing my beautiful, both post-and-pre-acne face(it came back recently, which sucks ass) whenever I can.

Since I'm on 100ppp
It took me to the ending page
Where the first thing I saw was E_Darkness shitting on Aigis.
Now I'm actually salty for the first time ever in waifu wars, because no one ever shits on my waifus.
Just go to about 186
I just realized that they changed the music in the 3DS eShop to the OOT/MM shop theme.
That's kinda cute.
It used to be the Windmill song a while ago

The Silver Case probably has the best presentation for a visual novel ever. That filmic window system is genius, and it was born out of the limitations Grasshopper had when they started out in the late 90s.

But Christ there's a fuck load of kanji in this thing. There's only one walkthrough online I've found that just has spoiler free solutions to the puzzles and where to go but no story details. At least it was easy to find a summary of that first chapter elsewhere online.

Alright, I need to go to bed, later.

Skrams

I like seeing these posts every now and again. It's good that at least a few people get into the content due to these threads. Hopefully more have gotten into it than started to ignorantly hate it just because there's 14 threads and it got a few threads moved to Community a while back.

You joke but I'd fuck the shit out of you guys.

Okay.

I finished Hunter x Hunter.

Can't wait till season 2.
Shut up, there's gonna be a season 2.

In 15 years yeah. I can't wait.

PS4 succesfully purchased.

Welcome to the club. Now do what I did, play Knack or some other PS+ stuff for a few hours then not touch it until Bloodborne comes out.

grimmiq

Struggled through the first few hours as it was a bit slow..but holy shit is Xenoblade Chronicles good. Reyn is a fucking moran, complains when Shulk tries to think through
his visions
, then bitches when he misinterprets them..Oh and "It's not my fault that this happened, you should've told me not to press the button, you're useless." FUCK YOU REYN!. Riki is annoying but has some OK moments so far.

Struggled through the first few hours as it was a bit slow..but holy shit is Xenoblade Chronicles good. Reyn is a fucking moran, complains when Shulk tries to think through
his visions
, then bitches when he misinterprets them..Oh and "It's not my fault that this happened, you should've told me not to press the button, you're useless." FUCK YOU REYN!. Riki is annoying but has some OK moments so far.
So your not feeling the Reyn time?

I'm waiting till Xenoblade 3D before I try out Xenoblade. I need to play a game with bad voice acting from my own country. Plus Codename Steam still won't be out by the time it comes out so I'll have something to play.

He has to have the worst battle dialog I've ever heard in a game.."Did you see what I did?" Acknowledge and validate me! It's going to irritate me if he ends up with Sharla, but I feel that's the way it's going.

I didn't use him enough to hear a lot of his battle dialog, but the one i remember the most goes something like "Did you see that!? No? Anyone?" or something like that

I'm waiting till Xenoblade 3D before I try out Xenoblade. I need to play a game with bad voice acting from my own country. Plus Codename Steam still won't be out by the time it comes out so I'll have something to play.
I rather like the voice acting from our own country. Mainly because I don't hear anyone speak like that at all

grimmiq

I didn't use him enough to hear a lot of his battle dialog, but the one i remember the most goes something like "Did you see that!? No? Anyone?" or something like that

There's one where he said something like
"Did you see that Sharla? Sharla!?"
"No...I..er.. wasn't looking."
"come on!"

Now Silent Hill 2 playthrough is finished I'm going to binge on it now. I kinda fell off the playthrough early on purely because I didn't keep up with it. It will be on while I play MH4U. Fucking MH4U taking over my life.

Skrams

Definitely. If I haven't added you already, I will add you once I've set it up.

I am not going to play Knack. Probably just Xrd and a few other stuff. I have a large enough backlog already. Still busy playing Divinity with Croten.

But Knack tho

Also yeah, understandable. I was just relating how I've had a PS4 for months now and have only played a few hours of things on it. A copy of Evil Within is just sitting there waiting for me to play it.

I completely forgot that Yosuke has Linkin Park and Nickelback albums in his room.

You're lying. You have to be.

He has to have the worst battle dialog I've ever heard in a game.."Did you see what I did?" Acknowledge and validate me! It's going to irritate me if he ends up with Sharla, but I feel that's the way it's going.

Whatta bunch of jokers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom