• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
B-LskWNCAAA52bo.jpg:large
Sounds delicious.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Thanks for hunting, guys! Sorry I kinda backed out there at the end. Just don't think I'm ready for a quest that intense, yet. Plus as luck(?) would have it, my charge light went red right after anyway. So I've gotta go charge the 3DS anyway.

semisonic

Banned
Man I keep getting my ass kicked during this huntathon for nerscyllas.
Their poison just got so much stronger, and they got new ways to apply it. It irritates the shit outta me, but I need it for my weapon

It's a super loud and super dumb anime movie, but it's the best super loud and super dumb anime movie.

It's literally the best kind of dumb and loud. They just did not give two fucks about anything. EVERYTHING HAPPENS IN THIS MOVIE.

Welcome to paradise. It's blissful isn't it?

Yes.

How about that fuckin' ending?
They're flying through the air at ungodly speed and they kiss

HOW ABOUT THE FACT THAT A MACHINE MAN FUSED TO HIS VEHICLE JUST CHOMPS DOWN ON THE MAGICAL MAGUFFIN AND GOES SUPER, THEN GROWS AN EXTRA WHEEL OUT OF HIS GUT, THEN TURNS INTO A FLYING MACHINE.

OR THAT THEY BASICALLY WON THE RACE BY BLOWING THEMSELVES UP.

It's literally the best kind of dumb and loud. They just did not give two fucks about anything. EVERYTHING HAPPENS IN THIS MOVIE.

Yes.

HOW ABOUT THE FACT THAT A MACHINE MAN FUSED TO HIS VEHICLE JUST CHOMPS DOWN ON THE MAGICAL MAGUFFIN AND GOES SUPER, THEN GROWS AN EXTRA WHEEL OUT OF HIS GUT, THEN TURNS INTO A FLYING MACHINE.

OR THAT THEY BASICALLY WON THE RACE BY BLOWING THEMSELVES UP.

YEAH THAT WAS PRETTY SICK REMEMBER WHEN
THE CROTCHETY ENGINEER WHO HATED FRISBEE WAS LIKE I CAN'T LET YOU DIE AND JUMPED A MOTORCYCLE THROUGH A MAFIOSO'S WINDOW AND SHOT THE MAFIOSO IN THE FACE WITH A GUN THAT FIRED SCREWDRIVERS

OR GORI RIDER, THE UNEXPLORED HYPEST CHARACTER IN THE MOVIE

Redline is the god damn apex on how to do a dumb movie.

1. Make it pretty.
2. Make it loud.
3. Have great music.
4. FUCK PLOT AND FUCK SENSE!

I don't even really like movies like that, and yet Redline is still a work of art.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom