• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got Bioshock infinite just a little while after release from Redbox and ran through it in 5-6 hours or whatever. Game is ok. Glad I rented it.
We didn't know you added us, they don't work like requests. You have to add each other seperately and the other person doesn't get a notification. So I'll just wait till we want to do something to add you.

Wait,really? What the fuck Nintendo?

360pages

the only shonen that's still good is One Piece. today's chapter got me super hype for next week.

One Piece managing to stay constant in quality despite being so long is rather amazing. One Piece legit sometimes just keeps getting better. And it doesn't even use a rotating cast.

I actually like the artstyle more than Personas...as well as the character design...gameplay is a different story. But I just like looking at the characters more in devil Survivor.

Also...I think Aizen might be coming back to Bleach...

So you read the latest chapter for bleach huh?

ShinyGranularJohndory.gif

Wow. Apparently the manga does make some crazy twists because the show is literally the most shonen thing I've seen.

Hunter x Hunter

;_;

It's not even in Shonen Jump anymore. Actual part 6 spoilers
Its funny that right when the universe changed so did the magazine Jojo was in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom