• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman014

No man should ever use an electric razor. Unless you have absolutely no time/choice.

tumblr_nj6nn09Rkb1tk6zn5o1_500.gif

sjay1994

One Piece is overrated IMO.

I only know one thing about one piece

"There once was pirate named Gold Roger, who was the King of the Pirates.
He had fame, power and wealth beyond your wildest dreams.
Before they hung him from the gallows, these were the last words he said.
"My treasure's up for the taking, but you'll have to find it first. I left everything I own in One Piece.
Ever since, pirates from around set out in search of One Piece, the treasure that will make their dreams come true."

Yo!
Ya-yo Ya yo!
Dreamin', don't give it up Luffy.
Dreamin', don't give it up Zolo.
Dreamin', don't give it up Nami!
Dreamin', don't gi-give it up give it up give it up give it up give it-no!
Here's how the story goes we find out, about a treasure in the Grand Line there's no doubt.
The pirates whose eyes on it he'll sing "I'm the King of the Pirates, I'm goin' to be King!"
Ya-yo Ya-yo Ya-yo, uh-oh.
His name is Luffy (that's Monkey D. Luffy)
Goin' to be king of the pirates.
He's made of rubber (How did that happen)
Yo-ho-ho, he took a bite of gum-gum
Ya-yo Ya yo
His name Zolo, he's like a samarai.
And a l.a.d.y, Nami's not shy.
Usopps doing that marksman,Sanjis cooking,Choppers doctoring
Ya-yo Ya-yo Ya-yo, uh-oh
Set sail for One Piece, it's the name of the treasure
In the Grand Line.
Ya-yo, Ya-yo set sail for One Piece!

I don't mean to bring anyone down..but I have some realgaf I need to get off my chest.

So there's a 90% percent chance my dad is going to love about $300 of the money he normally gets, him and my mom are both going nuts as they are prone to do when something happens instead of fixing it. I have some money coming in March that will cover us for about 3 months which gives me that amount of time to find a job that will pay me at least $300/month (so any minimum wage job). So yeah. I'm gonna spoiler this so you don't get brought down on accident.

I don't mean to bring anyone down..but I have some realgaf I need to get off my chest.

So there's a 90% percent chance my dad is going to love about $300 of the money he normally gets, him and my mom are both going nuts as they are prone to do when something happens instead of fixing it. I have some money coming in March that will cover us for about 3 months which gives me that amount of time to find a job that will pay me at least $300/month (so any minimum wage job). So yeah. I'm gonna spoiler this so you don't get brought down on accident.

Ah jeez man I really wish I could help. :(

360pages

I just remembered they are building a hotel right in front of a Cemetery...like within walking distance of it...no, the moment you step outside of the hotel you are in the cemetery. I mean that is really inviting huh? Just looking outside to see a much of graves on your vacation.

Assuming "love" is "lose", at least your deadline isn't immediate. You got awhile.

Aim for above minimum wage. Even 7.25 x 40 Hours = 290 dollars less paying taxes.
I plan to, but obviously if nothing comes up I have to take what I can get.
Ah jeez man I really wish I could help. :(

It's fine. I'm not worried honestly I have enough confidence in myself to get a job by god damn July lol.

Assuming "love" is "lose", at least your deadline isn't immediate. You got awhile.
Oh whoops. He does love his money though so..

Yeah you're right. Things haven't gone completely nuclear yet.

Tako

Damn dude, If only you were here in Texas, I could hook you up with a job where I'm at $16/hr plus over time

Wow that first episode of SAO is some dire shit. Also
you don't feel pain but the guy got tired? What? Or was that just him being stupid like when he "felt" pain?

This gets disappointing huh? That's a shame

OMG MY SIDES!

It's a testament to the artistic nature of this product. It's fresh and provocative and has the attention of people and is able to drive much discourse where people have plenty of interesting and varied perspectives on the matter. It's further proof of excellence in my opinion. My only regret is that people do not realize they are also apart of the performance piece hence fail to judge themselves as part of the work. I would never give myself a 4/10... I love myself too much to be that derisive to me as a work of art and I respect all the people who helped move me forward in live to where I am today. I honestly believe that instead of such nihilistic perspective on the product but taking a more holistic perspective would allow people to see themselves in this product and perhaps yield much different opinions ad assessments.

Ultimately art speaks to each differently but we have to be willing to listing and since will as an internal process, I have no choice but to respect everyone's perspective on the product even if I strongly feel otherwise.

I give this post a "Peter Molyneux"/10

The Order review thread just keeps delivering on the madness.

This gets disappointing huh? That's a shame

Oh yeah. Big time.

Tzmhero

So, I've been really enjoying the Silent Hill 2 play through Pat and Matt are doing, especially now that they are getting into the second scenario with Maria. I wonder if they'll go into SH3 or SH1 sometime in the future or just stick with SH2 since it's the big one most think about when talking about the SH games.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
So, I've been really enjoying the Silent Hill 2 play through Pat and Matt are doing, especially now that they are getting into the second scenario with Maria. I wonder if they'll go into SH3 or SH1 sometime in the future or just stick with SH2 since it's the big one most think about when talking about the SH games.

SH2 is Pat's favorite horror game of all time, which is why they did it. I think they're sick of the genre for a while, and also the fanbase has to be considered. They're gonna mix it up, but in 2 'cycles' (you all know what I mean) or so they'll bring horror back, I feel.

Alfebit

Banned

It's definitely one of my favorite LPs on the channel. I love listening to Pat ramble about all the lore.

I should probably read those descriptions.

Man. Dude on top is really pullin there. He really wants it to be great.

I'm pretty sure it's satire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom