• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

I don't mean to bring anyone down..but I have some realgaf I need to get off my chest.

So there's a 90% percent chance my dad is going to love about $300 of the money he normally gets, him and my mom are both going nuts as they are prone to do when something happens instead of fixing it. I have some money coming in March that will cover us for about 3 months which gives me that amount of time to find a job that will pay me at least $300/month (so any minimum wage job). So yeah. I'm gonna spoiler this so you don't get brought down on accident.

Good luck on finding a job. There's no way of trying to fix that problem of "losing" the money?
Wow that first episode of SAO is some dire shit. Also
you don't feel pain but the guy got tired? What? Or was that just him being stupid like when he "felt" pain?

This gets disappointing huh? That's a shame

It's like the writer is really inconsistent and bad at writing...

demidar

SH2 is Pat's favorite horror game of all time, which is why they did it. I think they're sick of the genre for a while, and also the fanbase has to be considered. They're gonna mix it up, but in 2 'cycles' (you all know what I mean) or so they'll bring horror back, I feel.

We talking menopausal cycles? Pat does get awfully cranky sometimes...

Wow that first episode of SAO is some dire shit. Also
you don't feel pain but the guy got tired? What? Or was that just him being stupid like when he "felt" pain?

This gets disappointing huh? That's a shame

I hope you're watching this on Crunchyroll. Part of the fun is reading all those awful comments.

Zenfalcia

So, I've been really enjoying the Silent Hill 2 play through Pat and Matt are doing, especially now that they are getting into the second scenario with Maria. I wonder if they'll go into SH3 or SH1 sometime in the future or just stick with SH2 since it's the big one most think about when talking about the SH games.

I'm sure given enough time they'll get around to playing it. Don't expect it to be soon.

demidar

Talking about the manga/series in general. I like One Piece. It is not the best shounen out.

It's the best long-running shounen.

And boy, is it long.

Mods closed down all soccer threads. This after B-Ball got closed down like 2 years ago. Also lots got perma'd.

But eh what can you do, at least there's always this thread and the Dota thread.

Those sports OTs always seemed fucking insane to me, with people constantly losing their shit.

Why did it get closed down anyway? Virtual rioting?

Don't even take a shit if don't have to!
Going to that guy's blog is amazing
I hear on a news about a Tom and Katy gonna break up. I do not know them, but I can be sad for it. Why? Because it can make me, Ricky, think on so many sad times of a life.

Make me think about a time when my mother tell me 'Hey Ricky, I gonna divorce you father now.' And I cry my eyes off because it can make me sad and I say 'Huh? But why?' And my mother say 'Because he is dead. A funreal can be tomorrow.' And then I cry my eyes off agains and cry more on it. It can feel like I take my eyes off and throw them in a river, so wet. So cold. So sad on it.

Then I, Ricky, can think about a time of girl, she can be so beatiful, I look on her and get a good smile on my face, get a good hard dicks on my pants, she have a face like a angel and a body of a angel. She can makle me wanna be with her forever and never be alonely. She can make me think of a song and I will dance forever. But then I wake up and my mother yelling 'Hey Ricky! Get up on out of you bed, it can be a funreal today!' And yeah I remember a day before my father can be dead and my mother divorce him. I cry eyes out forever, it can feel like my heart fall on a floor and I step on it of a accident, squishing a heart bones out and never put it back.

Those sports OTs always seemed fucking insane to me, with people constantly losing their shit.

Why did it get closed down anyway? Virtual rioting?
It's always the same reason, people thinking they can say and do anything because they're in a community thread. Mostly whining at bannings this time.

Like the NBA thread it'll probably come back eventually, but with lots of top posters permanently gone it's not going to be the same.

Zenfalcia

Some here are already dead HEYO

fb0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom