• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone know where the fuck I can get the Red Line OST?

I feel like the mob boss rubbing crack into his gums. I need it. I bought the movie on Amazon.
Probably torrents. Japan fucking sucks at selling OSTs overseas, because they refuse to put stuff up on iTunes or Amazon.

This naturally forces people to pirate stuff, which Japan sees as an excuse to not put stuff up on digital distro.

Now I know how Liam feels when he says he's afraid of the booty.

SAO has too much booty.

leafa+fanserfice.gif

Fixed-asset turnover is the ratio of sales (on the profit and loss account) to the value of fixed assets (on the balance sheet). It indicates how well the business is using its fixed assets to generate sales.

sjay1994

I hope it retcons the other films that aren't alien

Its probably going to be similar to Aliens.

The only reason Aliens exists is because Cameron knew he couldn't pull of a horror like Alien.

Alien 3 tried to be horror, and it fucking failed, and who knows what the fuck was going on with ressurection.

And prometheus...... smh.

Fuck at this point, its impossible to make the alien scary anymore.

Jman014

OH no please dont let SAO be the only anime you ever watch.

won't watch jojo but SAO takes your interest smh

vv Oh yeah where is Aaron?

Nah I still won't watch. I just have a thing for elves. Blood elves in World of Warcraft are the best. They're getting a model update in the next patch!

Also Aaron is self banned

Also Eldar are the best Elves in anything. Dark Eldar are too evil for my tastes.

Eldar_Farseer_Dawn_of_War_2_by_daerksiea.jpg

Nah I still won't watch. I just have a thing for elves. Blood elves in World of Warcraft are the best. They're getting a model update in the next patch!

Also Aaron is self banned

Also Eldar are the best Elves in anything. Dark Eldar are too evil for my tastes.

Eldar_Farseer_Dawn_of_War_2_by_daerksiea.jpg

Galaxy-Quest.gif

Oh thank Christ, I'd rather you never watch anime then only watch SAO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom