• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman014

Wow, you had your eggs bet on The Order? Don't know if I'll call that foolish, but it's pretty close.

No, I thought it was shit when their PR started saying stupid stuff about their game. Even if the game were good I still wouldn't want a PS4. I play fps with keyboard and mouse.

Skrams

No, I thought it was shit when their PR started saying stupid stuff about their game. Even if the game were good I still wouldn't want a PS4. I play fps with keyboard and mouse.

It's third person though.

Also Bloodborne will be a souls game in length because come on.

I am not excited for Bloodborne

Not everyone is into the Souls games or has even played them. That's okay. You should probably play them if you haven't, but it's fine if you haven't yet.

A moment of appreciation for
the former prostitute who teaches Daenerys to do sex good and by extension starts the ball rolling on her self-confidence
. I started rewatching today.

mike0dude

So, mayonnaise, Yay or Nay?
lead_large.jpg

KumaJG

It's third person though.

Also Bloodborne will be a souls game in length because come on.

Not everyone is into the Souls games or has even played them. That's okay. You should probably play them if you haven't, but it's fine if you haven't yet.

I loooove Demon's Souls. First game I platinum. Just some reason Bloodborne don't do it for me.

Jman014

So it's a nice, slow night...are the West Coast port strikes affecting any of you? I mean for those of you in the US as well. It's caused New 3DS XL and amiibo shortages.

Skrams

So, mayonnaise, Yay or Nay?
lead_large.jpg

I'll take the place of Xiraiya for this post.

Also Yay because I use hot and spicy mayo when I eat chicken and fries a lot. It's real good.

I loooove Demon's Souls. First game I platinum. Just some reason Bloodborne don't do it for me.

Maybe you just don't like video games? Bloodborne is just more Souls, so I don't know why you wouldn't be excited for more of that. Especially when Bloodborne is a spiritual successor to Demon's and less so for Dark.

What do they even give you?
Materials to combine into items, generally, but doing that as its own quest is lame and dumb. Also money and caravan points. You can just go gather with generic gathering quests.

The one egg transport quest that was required in MH3U and timed was the worst.

Zenfalcia

Materials to combine into items, generally, but doing that as its own quest is lame and dumb. Also money and caravan points. You can just go gather with generic gathering quests.

The one egg transport quest that was required in MH3U and timed was the worst.

Oh... At least it's useful?
As a person who has made 20lbs of mayonaise from scratch

fuck it.

How much better is it compared to store bought?

Does anyone know the exact date Uniel is hitting here in the states... save me from wasting anymore time trolling PSN?
God please don't tell me it's not coming to PS3...

joe2187

Banned
Oh... At least it's useful?

How much better is it compared to store bought?

Depends on how you make it. Which Oil you use will give you different textures and flavors.

I prefer Apple or Rice vinegar, which is what's used in that Kewpie Japanese mayo. Except I leave out the MSG.

You can flavor it however you like, I dont mind adding lemon or lime or Worstecshire sauce sometimes for tangyness.

watching the process of emulsification and the smell of Oil and egg yolks however always makes me feel ill.

So it's a nice, slow night...are the West Coast port strikes affecting any of you? I mean for those of you in the US as well. It's caused New 3DS XL and amiibo shortages.
It delayed the shipping on Xrd back before Christmas and I think it delayed some of the mad catz sticks but I haven't been affected recently

So a guild quest. Is this like a mandatory multiplayer quest or just another regular quest?

Edit: Guess not, time to hunt the same monster again.

Sorry its dreamcast exclusive.

Zed you son of bitch...

Tuesday, getting it midnight so I can play with you nerds all tuesday

Sounds good, I might even have tuesday off, now that I think of it.

Feb 24, and it's only on PS3 so don't worry about that.

EDIT: Discounting arcades of course.

Common sense told me this was the case, but I've been kinda wondering why there's nothing for it, even in the 'coming soon' section of Psn.
Psn is bad at telling you when shits coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom