• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjay1994

So here is a dumb tired question from me.

Say you get infected and are going to turn into a zombie esque enemy from a video game. Which would you prefer to turn into

Plagas/clicker/necromorph/etc.

I am bored. Entertain me with your thought processes.

joe2187

Banned

Say you get infected and are going to turn into a zombie esque enemy from a video game. Which would you prefer to turn into

Plagas. No question.

Or the T-Virus....for the right to become a god.

Zenfalcia

How can I become a zombie if I'm already a zombie?

Serious answer? I guess some zombie where I keep my intelligence and consciousness.

Whatever virus Wesker had in RE5.

I wanna release stuff into the atmosphere to ensure complete and global....saturation......

I'd say plagas since they seem to keep some sort of intelligence.

Also man all the Gore Weapons looks straight out of Soul Caliber. Time to farm for the sick looking armour as well.

Skla is infectious.

I don't P4 as much anymore. I still really like it, but I don't fucking love it.

Its also because I like the tone of P3 so much better, and tartarus to me is more interesting.

I should probably play P2 and 1, and some SMT games.

I am 2casul4thisthread.
It's less that P4 is garbage, and more like it's one of, if not the weakest of the SMT games I've played so far. As my first game, I loved it. It's a really good experience your first time through.
Nah, just play Demikids. That'll give you all the SMT lore you need to know.
But his beloved waifu chee only exists within the Persona universe

sjay1994

It's less that P4 is garbage, and more like it's one of, if not the weakest of the SMT games I've played so far. As my first game, I loved it. It's a really good experience your first time through.

But his beloved waifu chee only exists within the Persona universe

P4 was the first SMT game I played, and I thought it was fucking great.

Also, is waifu chee a term? Or did you typo Chie?
Is it that obvious that Chie is my P4 waifu? I don't think I ever told anyone in this thread who my waifu in P4 is

Left 4 Dead Tank

You are the worst kind of person.

Rizzi

G-Virus.
Eyeball's are cool.

Damn it... I keep thinking that's a ball gag in your avatar.
1274086625_licking-lips.gif

Jk,but I'm only gonna see that from now on

Zenfalcia

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Hour and a half with no posts? Y'all slippin'.

Glad I skipped out on the Killer is Dead LP until I finished the game. Now I've got something to keep on in the background while I hunt monsters.

Skrams

Hour and a half with no posts? Y'all slippin'.

Glad I skipped out on the Killer is Dead LP until I finished the game. Now I've got something to keep on in the background while I hunt monsters.

Why would you kill this silence. This could of been the slowest thread yet, but you had to go and ruin it.

Also I knew the 3DS battery life was abysmal, but I didn't think it'd be this bad. I do have the 3D cranked all the way up and it's starting to strain my eyes a bit. Might just turn it off since I'm going to be spending hours and hours looking at this game. Also the nub feels alright now that I see how responsive it is with the camera.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Well there you go.
Hey new avatar!
Got into Mushishi recently?
How far in are you?

SONUVA BITCH

Thats Decim from Death Parade, who just looks a lot like Ginko.

Are me and you the only two people in the world to have watched Mushi-Shi all the way through?

Skrams

SONUVA BITCH

Thats Decim from Death Parade, who just looks a lot like Ginko.

Are me and you the only two people in the world to have watched Mushi-Shi all the way through?

Woolie has talked about it on the podcast a few times. I'm in the second season and need to go back eventually.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Woolie has talked about it on the podcast a few times. I'm in the second season and need to go back eventually.

Second season is amazing. Such a good show. I want it to be dubbed because I miss my Travis Willingham as a wandering ghost buster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom