• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

Depends on how you make it. Which Oil you use will give you different textures and flavors.

I prefer Apple or Rice vinegar, which is what's used in that Kewpie Japanese mayo. Except I leave out the MSG.

You can flavor it however you like, I dont mind adding lemon or lime or Worstecshire sauce sometimes for tangyness.

watching the process of emulsification and the smell of Oil and egg yolks however always makes me feel ill.

Huh, I never knew that. That's cool.
Tuesday, getting it midnight so I can play with you nerds all tuesday

Ha nerds!
;_;

Skrams

Nay to regular old mayo. Spice it up with paprika, chili or something, then it's yay

Yeahhhhh gurlllll. I've eaten a lot more spicy mayo than I have regular mayo probably. I've also enjoyed garlic aioli the few times I've had it.

Ph my god, Pat is literally all over twitter...

pat...pat stahp

You must not follow many people. I expected more tweets, but he stopped an hour ago.

Wow, that earthbound thread is bad. Even if the OP actually tries to raise some legitimate points, his entire argument is thrown out/ignored for the arrogant title he uses.

Seriously, if he wanted to make complaints about the game, why even use a title like that. People won't take you seriously if you come off like a douche.

For guild quests the level of difficulty increases every time you beat it.

I see, thanks for the help.

Wow, that earthbound thread is bad. Even if the OP actually tries to raise some legitimate points, his entire argument is thrown out/ignored for the arrogant title he uses.

Seriously, if he wanted to make complaints about the game, why even use a title like that. People won't take you seriously if you come off like a douche.
It's almost as if you should be careful naming your thread expressing your disappointment over a popular game isn't it?
;P

People overvalue tone of voice and many people will do knee-jerk responses to the title. Your OP could be nasty and your title be nice, and I bet you'd be better response.

Rizzi

Huh, I tried to play Shadow of Mordor on PC earlier.
I remember this game running better than it currently does. Constantly hitching and I'm getting a weird rainbow effect on every texture when it rains.
PC gaming sure can be weird.

demidar

People overvalue tone of voice and many people will do knee-jerk responses to the title. Your OP could be nasty and your title be nice, and I bet you'd be better response.

Lots of people only read the thread title and respond only to that.

But that thread was a shitshow simply due to its poor OP.

Lots of people only read the thread title and respond only to that.

But that thread was a shitshow simply due to its poor OP.
More or less. For every 4 "Lol wat" posts, there's at least some people taking him seriously and offering discussion. OP isn't handling it well though.

I see, thanks for the help.

If you do that I dislike P4 thread. Make it inviting. Don't make the thread title stupid and insulting

Mostly because people just don't read the OP in general lol.

If you do that I dislike P4 thread. Make it inviting. Don't make the thread title stupid and insulting

I was thinking of a title like Yosuke Smells

Nordicus

Naah, you need something small that turns an otherwise neutral-ish title into something confrontational

"So, about that Weebsona 4..."

But if you towards mean people will think your shit posting.

"I like Persona 4 as much as I like Yukiko" Its negative but possibly not

"Why Dancing All Night should just kill off the main cast of P4"

Naah, you need something small that turns an otherwise neutral-ish title into something confrontational

"So, about that Weebsona 4..."

"Why your favorite game is just otaku shit"

sjay1994

Skla is infectious.

I don't P4 as much anymore. I still really like it, but I don't fucking love it.

Its also because I like the tone of P3 so much better, and tartarus to me is more interesting.

I should probably play P2 and 1, and some SMT games.

I am 2casul4thisthread.

Skla is infectious.

I don't P4 as much anymore. I still really like it, but I don't fucking love it.

Its also because I like the tone of P3 so much better, and tartarus to me is more interesting.

I should probably play P2 and 1, and some SMT games.

I am 2casul4thisthread.

Nah, just play Demikids. That'll give you all the SMT lore you need to know.

Fuck it P4 is the best scooby doo game of all time.

Also, I wish 4chan members had more creativity with their insults rather than just using fag for everything.

The name is dumb and using "that word" as insult has gotten old years ago, but the video was pretty funny. I laughed a little too hard at the p1 part.

sjay1994

So... aquaman looks kinda cool

F7ppP1U.jpg

sjay1994

The final redone scene is the stupidest fucking thing ever.

You talking about that bullshit where
marie just pops up during the final boss. hugs and absorbs it?

The golden animation is so bad. The only good thing that came out of it was paranoid Naoto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom