• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oberon

Banned
Because everything that isn't the special effects is pretty nothing

Yo welcome back, we missed you. Good luck getting them to get good

Yep 14. Are you not having fun watching Kirito be super strong and special?

I asked them about what SAO just for the fun. And one said that she thought part 1 of SOA was ok, but part too was trash. I of course said that the first part is horrible too, when she asked me why........I couldn't remember a thing I saw SOA. Only that Kirito was stupid OP, character deaths where laughable and how slow and meaningless everything is.

That is a pretty good list, but where is the ippo. Push ippo to the end of the earth.
but yeah push jojo for summer slam

I asked them about Ippo, and they do seem to know what it is, but 70+ episodes is kind of a deal breaker.

Shackzam

I asked them about Ippo, and they do seem to know what it is, but 70+ episodes is kind of a deal breaker.
I got one of my friends to watch the first three episodes and he was like "I need to see what the fuck happens next" It seems like a large task, but man you'll start going through it like butter.

Jojo part 6 spoilers

I can't decide if priest guy's power is great or not. On one hand, it's cool because mind control is a great power for a villain to have. But on the other hand, it's cds. And that's lame.

croten

I got one of my friends to watch the first three episodes and he was like "I need to see what the fuck happens next" It seems like a large task, but man you'll start going through it like butter.

Exactly. The 120 or so total episodes were a total deal breaker but people were hyping it up so much that I needed to give it a look. The rest is history

Shackzam

I was playing rock band with a few friends and I made them play roundabout, but I made sure the bass player was on expert for the real torture of the bass line.

Neol

I was playing rock band with a few friends and I made them play roundabout, but I made sure the bass player was on expert for the real torture of the bass line.

Man I miss playing Rock band. So many countless hours of me and my friends just playing through all the songs. Kinda excited for the new one in development.

image.php

Finally got a working, non dead pixeled, non broken controls n3ds! Screen protectors even went on on their FIRST application perfectly! Lucky me! FINALLY

FUCKING FINALLY

It's a lame black one though.

Man I miss playing Rock band. So many countless hours of me and my friends just playing through all the songs. Kinda excited for the new one in development.
No Kyuss, no purchase.

JK, buying the fuck out of this game. Man, I miss playing Rock Band.
Shy and reserved can be interesting if done well. Yukiko isn't done well lol
To be far to her character, a lot of characters in P4 aren't done well.

This is the FOURTH n3ds. First monster hunter replacement was busted, went to a new store, their red one was busted, immediately exchanged it for this black one. That's a 75% failure rate with my handhelds.

croten

This is the FOURTH n3ds. First monster hunter replacement was busted, went to a new store, their red one was busted, immediately exchanged it for this black one. That's a 75% failure rate with my handhelds.

So you lose out on that cool Monster Hunter one? That's super bullshit

Neol

Pretty ridiculous.

Sucks you couldn't have the MH one but at least you finally got a non-defective one.

Saw the first two episodes of Gintama. So if these are supposed to be the "mediocre episodes," not only do I disagree because they were really good, but if the later episodes are significantly better then I know I'm really gonna like this show.

Also, yall need to understand why Kagura is the best

tumblr_nadst9Wm6w1tb7nbgo1_1280.gif

Saw the first two episodes of Gintama. So if these are supposed to be the "mediocre episodes," not only do I disagree because they were really good, but if the later episodes are significantly better then I know I'm really gonna like this show.

Also, yall need to understand why Kagura is the best

tumblr_nadst9Wm6w1tb7nbgo1_1280.gif
Do we all understand that Kagura is the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom