• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it made outta duct tape? Jesus.
I don't know, but I finally yanked it off, I almost kneeled to the pain. Looking at my arms, there's no more hair on either places where the bandages were, and there is a lot black, glue like residue from the bandages still on my arms from the bandages.

Oberon

Banned
Since they said they were into harem romance type deals did you ask if they have seen Monthly Girls Nozaki kun? If you talk to them again I would recommend that to them.

I may have to go for it than, I need full Mario Party games

They seem to have the same problem as most of us, too much anime backlog and not enough time.

Emouse

DOA5 is a legit fighting game.

I love the parry system.

Yeah it's a really cool system I'm enjoying it

When is my fucking copy coming, Wal-Mart?

Soon maybe

I've been playing Core Fighters for a couple hours now and i'm having such a good time. I'm having a ball.

I got the disc version because I wanted all the shit, it's a lotta fun, I've never played a DOA game before and I've not played a 3D fighter since tekken tag 2, it also feels hella good to just hit things and throw people, I like it!

I don't know, but I finally yanked it off, I almost kneeled to the pain. Looking at my arms, there's no more hair on either places where the bandages were, and there is a lot black, glue like residue from the bandages still on my arms from the bandages.
That seems weirdly strong for a bandage. I guess that'll teach you to be a good person, goddamn.

Alfebit

Banned
Yeah it's a really cool system I'm enjoying it

Soon maybe

I got the disc version because I wanted all the shit, it's a lotta fun, I've never played a DOA game before and I've not played a 3D fighter since tekken tag 2, it also feels hella good to just hit things and throw people, I like it!

I might have to buy Hitomi. She's unlocked for a short period right now and I'm really digging her moves.

DoA is probably the funnest game just to pick up and play. Probably it or Smash.

It's just a easy game to play, with some depth.

Green Lantern is comic folly.

Why did people hate the Green Lantern movie again?
Because everything that isn't the special effects is pretty nothing
Speaking of Jojo
Since I was banned this week, I didn't have anybody to talk about Anime with. So I actually aproached the weeb girls in my class, so ask them what anime they watch. And it was mostly harem and shounen anime aparently. and other things like attack on titans, death note, and code geass. One of them did watch Kill la kill tho and liked it. I suggested them to watch Jojo,Gurren Lagann, Berserk, Prison school ( they don't like lewd stuff tho) and Onepunch-man. And I pushed Jojo reall hard for summer slam.
Yo welcome back, we missed you. Good luck getting them to get good
Ugh...what time is the SAO hatewatch tomorrow? I still need to watch the rest tomorrow as well. No time for it today. Up until ep 14 right?
Yep 14. Are you not having fun watching Kirito be super strong and special?

Shackzam

Speaking of Jojo
Since I was banned this week, I didn't have anybody to talk about Anime with. So I actually aproached the weeb girls in my class, so ask them what anime they watch. And it was mostly harem and shounen anime aparently. and other things like attack on titans, death note, and code geass. One of them did watch Kill la kill tho and liked it. I suggested them to watch Jojo,Gurren Lagann, Berserk, Prison school ( they don't like lewd stuff tho) and Onepunch-man. And I pushed Jojo reall hard for summer slam.
That is a pretty good list, but where is the ippo. Push ippo to the end of the earth.
but yeah push jojo for summer slam

The ultimax hype blood is boiling hotter than ever before.

tumblr_mcha8jW1ht1rt6a6u.gif

I can feel it.

joe2187

Banned
I have a problem.

You are the weirdest person man, everytime I ask "dont you own X" you always respond with "I havent opened it yet"

I imagine everything in your place is in it's original packaging and you're wearing all your clothes with the price tags and hangers still on them. And you watch TV by cutting a hole in the box it came in.

You are the weirdest person man, everytime I ask "dont you own X" you always respond with "I havent opened it yet"
I imagine everything in your place is in it's original packaging and you're wearing all your clothes with the price tags and hangers still on them. And you watch TV by cutting a hole in the box it came in.

He lives in a warehouse re-jiggered as a pirate ship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom