• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
You are the weirdest person man, everytime I ask "dont you own X" you always respond with "I havent opened it yet"

I imagine everything in your place is in it's original packaging and you're wearing all your clothes with the price tags and hangers still on them. And you watch TV by cutting a hole in the box it came in.

This is my home.

6_boxfort3.jpg

tsundoku

Yeah... That Racing all afternoon left a bad taste in my mouth. I want them to actually discuss it instead of bashing on characters and talking about waifus.

Maybe because it was a really mediocre Mario Kart clone that falls off in value after you watch more then a five minute trailer.

It wasn't remotely anything like the rest of the cool games they did in that series so they had nothing to talk about except Persona 3 spoilers.

I actually bitched at them on Reddit because I havent gotten to P3 yet

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Maybe because it was a really mediocre Mario Kart clone that falls off in value after you watch more then a five minute trailer.

It wasn't remotely anything like the rest of the cool games they did in that series so they had nothing to talk about except Persona 3 spoilers.

These junior members are freaking me out with all of those old avatars that other people used.

so good news frienders my dad got a promotion way back in september and now the good shit is about to start rolling in and we're all plannin to get a lil somethin somethin from his bonus. So hopefully by the beginning of March I should have a n3DS and will no longer be Monster Hunter deprived

While I do say that they should have put up spoiler warnings and say it was a bad video, there was potential in discussing the mechanics of the racing game.
The lewdest
Ziggy avatar.
Nosebleed.gif
I was the only member though....
Maybe here, but there are a lot of people out in the world Zed. There should be more Yukiko lovers...

Maybe here, but there are a lot of people out in the world Zed. There should be more Yukiko lovers...

I posted a Waifu poll on gamefaqs and it was pretty split between Chie, Yukiko, and Rise.

And it got weird there. Not funny weird like here but like a really creepy weird

I was the only one who existed on this thread, there are still lots of Yukiko fans, her Ultimax personality and playstyle just ruined her for me.

What is her ultimax personality? Did she actually get some?

Alfebit

Banned
so good news frienders my dad got a promotion way back in september and now the good shit is about to start rolling in and we're all plannin to get a lil somethin somethin from his bonus. So hopefully by the beginning of March I should have a n3DS and will no longer be Monster Hunter deprived

Conglaturashuns. A winner is you.

Blame AngryCanadian.

He was the one who did it

Now you're throwing AC under the bus? You're an even bigger monster than I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom