• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

It's not like you have to do lewd activities with the pillow, yall are the sickos that thought of it.

Frauds!

Sick activities like playing fite games.
Bo7XuMRIcAEjNL5.jpg

There's never been a dakimakura that I've looked at that I think to myself 'I need this'
cause there's no chihiro ones the Naoto one's are whatever but there's a pretty decent Aigis one tho

Zenfalcia

What if this very thread is the Woolie Hole?

You found out one of the secrets! Good thing he can never leave the woolie hole.
Besides Aaron... do any of you actually own daikamuras?

Nope.
There's never been a dakimakura that I've looked at that I think to myself 'I need this'
cause there's no chihiro ones the Naoto one's are whatever but there's a pretty decent Aigis one tho

You just need to get a good artist to do one.

sjay1994

My favorite thing at conventions is that one lewd shop that sells the body pillows (I don't want to try and spell it again) and those mousepads (you know the ones)....

and watch as people try to sneakily buy something from them.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I'm finally free! Free to play MonHun until the wee hours of the morn!

Callbacks for the musical were weird. I was the only guy (story of my life), and all they had me do was read 3 lines of dialogue.

Huh.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If you can get me a body pillow that looks like garrus vakarian, I will consider buying a body pillow. It must also come with a soundboard.

I'm finally free! Free to play MonHun until the wee hours of the morn!

Callbacks for the musical were weird. I was the only guy (story of my life), and all they had me do was read 3 lines of dialogue.

Huh.
Bro, do you act? 'Cause I act like crazy. I'm totally what one would describe as an actor.

beinfilms

Have you done the tutorial yet? It's pretty indepth and applies to a lot of fighters. Is it just the inputs?

Yeah, I got stuck on "Putting it all together 3" (in the air combos tutorial), so until I can borrow my friend's fight stick, I'm just going to play around with the Firefly Online Cortex.

Shackzam

So, I've just learned that Skullgirls with a DualShock 4 isn't a great first real fighting game.
It's pretty approachable with all the tutorials. The only thing I don't think it explains is resets because that is important when getting into intermediate skullgirls play. The only challenge with skullgirls is figuring out your combos.

Blame AngryCanadian.

He was the one who did it
yukiko_gif_by_ppgdblossom-d5eukiz.gif

I was playing rock band with a few friends and I made them play roundabout, but I made sure the bass player was on expert for the real torture of the bass line.
That bass line is fun as hell to play, the weird palm mutes in that song throw me off but I love playing it

Besides Aaron... do any of you actually own daikamuras?

I may or may not have allegedly gotten that Hatoful Boyfriend Dakimakura Humble Bundle offered

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Bro, do you act? 'Cause I act like crazy. I'm totally what one would describe as an actor.

I'm more of a musical theater type of guy. But yeah, I always try and go for comedy roles because they are way more fun IMO. We did a genderswapped version of The Odd Couple, and I played a Spanish man with a horrible accent that eventually evolved into a Nico Belic impression.

Good times.

beinfilms

It's pretty approachable with all the tutorials. The only thing I don't think it explains is resets because that is important when getting into intermediate skullgirls play. The only challenge with skullgirls is figuring out your combos.

Yeah, the tutorials actually seemed really good, I just got too annoyed at having to do things like perfectly time pressing x and circle at the same time. I figure a fight stick will help a lot.

I'm more of a musical theater type of guy. But yeah, I always try and go for comedy roles because they are way more fun IMO. We did a genderswapped version of The Odd Couple, and I played a Spanish man with a horrible accent that eventually evolved into a Nico Belic impression.

Good times.
I was the team manager in Damn Yankees a couple years back, and that exaggerated New York accent was the most fun I think I've ever had playing a character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom