• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiraiya

I'm just sitting here looking at what is bolded trying to dissect it thinking that it is grammatically incorrect or something..MFW

One does not imagine me making fanfiction of any sort.

Fanfiction is the devil's fantasies, people think they can extend or write about an established universe or characters, but they are mistaken.

One does not imagine me making fanfiction of any sort.

Fanfiction is the devil's fantasies, people think they can extend or write about an established universe or characters, but they are mistaken.
All this time I've thought you were the devil.

My search continues.

No go download it on your phone and play it though

Some people aren't getting it right away because they don't have money, or they don't have a PS3 because they bought a PS2 instead. So you're not alone
I would, but no.
Hey shut up. Love Live is great.
It's not great man.

So I hung out with my best female friend today and her BF, I used to have a crush on her but I got over it but....she has short hair now...so I definitely dont like her like that anymore.

Oh fisticuffs us Mortal Kombat....man today's just filled with disappointments.

So I hung out with my best female friend today and her BF, I used to have a crush on her but I got over it but....she has short hair now...so I definitely dont like her like that anymore.

Oh fisticuffs us Mortal Kombat....man today's just filled with disappointments.

You shut your mouth. Life is good.

Also sorry about your friend. Short Hair is eh

Well Frienders, winter has finally succeeded and struck me with a status ailment. What's worse is that I have an archery tournament tomorrow morning, so I'm hoping to feel better before then. Don't take your health for granted, people.

Still looking forward to more Shit Art Online in the evening. Sick or not, I'll be there.

Well Frienders, winter has finally succeeded and struck me with a status ailment. What's worse is that I have an archery tournament tomorrow morning, so I'm hoping to feel better before then. Don't take your health for granted, people.

Still looking forward to more Shit Art Online in the evening. Sick or not, I'll be there.
I'm sorry to hear that. I'mma give ya my energy to recover. Good luck!

Xiraiya

The cross compatibility of mortal existence to immortal existence is confusing.
A man can become the devil, yet the devil cannot become man.
When a man becomes the devil, he has lost the right to ever call himself a man again.

Dumb cute shit is the worst give me despair any day of the week.
I do not know if I will come to like you over time or dislike you, but I approve of that comment.

Ilvocare

woof

I can't see my way through Matt in today's Scrublords. His kayfabe-fu has risen to the point where I can't see illusion from reality.

Also Agni and Rudra are weird. Like one encounter I'll be able to pull off
disarming them
, and then another try they just don't react. Is it timing based or damage based? Because it feels like the latter...

I just walked out of the fucking best fucking arcade.

PopN music, Third Strike, Alpha 2, CVS2, Smash 4, a custom Divekick cab with 2 buttons, House of the Dead 2, an emulated NeoGeo cab, some french bread game that was a japanese cab, Crazy Taxi High Roller, DnD Tower of Doom, Mega Man power battles, FUCKING JOJO CAPCOM GAME SO FUCKING COOL

10 dollar for all day play, located in an abandoned mall like a 40 minute drive from where I was. Going there with friends was badass.

Also I bought ZOE2 for $6

I just walked out of the fucking best fucking arcade.

PopN music, Third Strike, Alpha 2, CVS2, Smash 4, a custom Divekick cab with 2 buttons, House of the Dead 2, an emulated NeoGeo cab, some french bread game that was a japanese cab, Crazy Taxi High Roller, DnD Tower of Doom, Mega Man power battles, FUCKING JOJO CAPCOM GAME SO FUCKING COOL

10 dollar for all day play, located in an abandoned mall like a 40 minute drive from where I was. Going there with friends was badass.

Also I bought ZOE2 for $6
159.gif

Are you sure its not Melty Blood? I guess it could also be UNIEL... Those are the only ones that made it to arcade I believe.

edit: are you positive its not DBC? That trip sounds super hype tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom