• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH FUCK OFF AM I THE LOLI BASKETBALL GIRL FROM DENGEKI BUNKO

Worse

From Wikipedia said:
She has a mischievous nature and has proclaimed herself to be Daisuke's girlfriend; she will go to great lengths to make him fall in love with her. This has resulted in her crossing moral and legal boundaries many times, including blackmail and taking advantage of Daisuke's inability to respond to her forcible advances by threatening to scream that he is trying to molest her, when in fact it is her that is making those advances

Santana-snicker.gif
Don't mind me guys. Just sitting here listening to the podcast super late.

Alright which one of you fuckers wants to bet on ultimax for next week.

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS AGAIN skLa is Andrei confirmed. We are all his Vice Prez
I'll even up the ante because I'm so confident.

If there's a Dengeki Bunko FNF before an Ultimax one, then for a whole month anyone of you can make my avatar whatever you want (as long as its within the rules of GAF obviously).

Oh no, ohhhhhh no

I'll even up the ante because I'm so confident.

If there's a Dengeki Bunko FNF before an Ultimax one, then for a whole month anyone of you can make my avatar whatever you want (as long as its within the rules of GAF obviously).
I'm up for it. You even recommended da bes avatar too...

ahegao Ziggy
I'm not actually gonna do that one.

Ilvocare

I just finished today's Scrublords. What an amazing finish.

So I assume you all are too busy playing Xrd to roll onto Ultimax? If so, time to continue the Mission 5 struggle.

Also there's no way I'll go back to playing with Gold orbs now. Not when there's an achievement for beating the game with Yellow Orbs!

I just finished today's Scrublords. What an amazing finish.

So I assume you all are too busy playing Xrd to roll onto Ultimax? If so, time to continue the Mission 5 struggle.

Also there's no way I'll go back to playing with Gold orbs now. Not when there's an achievement for beating the game with Yellow Orbs!
I just need to finish half a page of my essay and I'll be on for Ultimax.

...carebear, you refuse to learn your lesson, do you?

I have no sympathies for you and your new avatar.

skLa is going to keep making these bets until Ultimax finally appears and then he'll be bragging about how he was right.
FUCK NEVER MIND

Turns out that when the fuse blew out during my last DMC3 session, the PS3 is like "yo your shit may be corrupted now Im'ma take a billion million hours to restore the file system"

This sucks.

Sucks, bro.

skLa is going to keep making these bets until Ultimax finally appears and then he'll be bragging about how he was right.
But by that point, no one will care about Ultimax anymore and will have moved on to the next Persona fighting game or something else that's better.

We've practically written out the plot of a twilight zone episode for the bastard.

Ilvocare

Whoa that was a lot faster than anticipated. Not to mention all the data SEEMS to be there. Just doing a quick check, and if everything is fine, I'll be golden.

But by that point, no one will care about Ultimax anymore and will have moved on to the next Persona fighting game or something else that's better.

We've practically written out the plot of a twilight zone episode for the bastard.
None of us are leaving ultimax, Xrd is just the flavor of the month

Zenfalcia

Isn't it like remote play?

I don't understand why you'd want to give control of anything on your personal PS4 to a complete stranger =/

Kids are young and innocent. They don't know any better and are fairly trusting. It happens to people and the people who do it are dicks who enjoy the anguish of others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom