• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just walked out of the fucking best fucking arcade.

PopN music, Third Strike, Alpha 2, CVS2, Smash 4, a custom Divekick cab with 2 buttons, House of the Dead 2, an emulated NeoGeo cab, some french bread game that was a japanese cab, Crazy Taxi High Roller, DnD Tower of Doom, Mega Man power battles, FUCKING JOJO CAPCOM GAME SO FUCKING COOL

10 dollar for all day play, located in an abandoned mall like a 40 minute drive from where I was. Going there with friends was badass.

Also I bought ZOE2 for $6
Sounds like a hell of a time you had. Pop'n Music kicks so much ass.

Gotta wait till next month starts to make my regular visit back to the Seattle Gameworks.

Alfebit

Banned
Tried it when it was airing, couldn't get through even half an ep

Can you believe this guy.

PopN music, Third Strike, Alpha 2, CVS2, Smash 4, a custom Divekick cab with 2 buttons, House of the Dead 2, an emulated NeoGeo cab, some french bread game that was a japanese cab, Crazy Taxi High Roller, DnD Tower of Doom, Mega Man power battles, FUCKING JOJO CAPCOM GAME SO FUCKING COOL

10 dollar for all day play, located in an abandoned mall like a 40 minute drive from where I was. Going there with friends was badass.

Yo, that sounds fucking rad.

Well, I washed my bedding today..it looks comfy and smells nice..so I'm gonna go to bed.

Night. Maybe when you wake up you'll understand why Love Live is a masterpiece. <3

ultimax

I-Im n-not jealous! B-Bakaaa

Skrams

Fucking hell there are a lot of new Jr's recently.

Eh, like 3. It's fine.

Love Live killed accel world and for that it can be damned to the fiery hells in my book.

Isn't Accel World done by the same guy who did SAO? I think it's in the same universe even? Isn't it supposed to be worse than SAO eveneven?

We're both Kentucky. You're legally obligated to tell me where this is. PM me or something since I need to head off in a bit.

Only if he lets himself be as such.

psone-introa.png

Randy42

Isn't Accel World done by the same guy who did SAO? I think it's in the same universe even? Isn't it supposed to be worse than SAO eveneven

Done by the same guy? Yes
In the same world? Hinted at (SAO would be like decades after AW or something)
Worse? Nah. There's definitely similarities (the fact that the 2nd arcs of both involve some ntring creepo as the antagonist) but overall I think accel world is way better and the protagonist isn't exactly the king of mary sues that kirito is. At least in the first season.

No idea how the quality is after that season tho, havent read the books to know what the next arcs are like.

beinfilms

Would you mind terribly if I just, you know, take that arcade over here to Maryland? I need that in my life!

Oh that tells me absolutely everything I need to know to understand it.

2:33-3:15

I mean Symphony of the Night was a pretty popular Castlevania game so&#8230;

Reference to really popular line from Symphony of the Night
"What is a man? A miserable pile of secrets!" is a line Dracula says at the beginning of Castlevania: SotN, which is the scene he showed you. It's super well known.

Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom