• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it like remote play?

I don't understand why you'd want to give control of anything on your personal PS4 to a complete stranger =/

I guess if you want to let a friend who own's a ps4 try a game on your PS4.

Its remote play for other people to control your game, but you can take back control whenever you want by pressing the PS button.

Now to make the point that I made in that thread, but no one responded to, how the fuck did Destiny get away with not having characters being able to be backed up into the cloud in this kind of video game. That's complete fucking bullshit.

Alfebit

Banned
FUCK NEVER MIND

Turns out that when the fuse blew out during my last DMC3 session, the PS3 is like "yo your shit may be corrupted now Im'ma take a billion million hours to restore the file system"

This sucks.

Sorry man.

I was just reading that earlier. I feel bad but he was trying to cheat and he should know better than to let some random guy share play his game let alone leave the room while he does it.

I forgot playsharing was even a thing...

I still dont understand how it works.

Basically like remote play except with another person's PS4.

Kids are young and innocent. They don't know any better and are fairly trusting. It happens to people and the people who do it are dicks who enjoy the anguish of others.

DetectiveGAF reveals the guy who did it to be a middle aged dude. That's really grimy.

Now to make the point that I made in that thread, but no one responded to, how the fuck did Destiny get away with not having characters being able to be backed up into the cloud in this kind of video game. That's complete fucking bullshit.

Maybe they'll create a kind of Pokemon bank where players can store characters and pay money to store them?

DetectiveGAF reveals the guy who did it to be a middle aged dude. That's really grimy.

Maybe they'll create a kind of Pokemon bank where players can store characters and pay money to store them?

Or even if you don't want to store them online, how about just a simple password encryption to protect your characters from being deleted by anyone who doesn't know it. Unbelievable considering this game's genre and budget that they wouldn't have even remotely have thought of a scenario like this.

I've had worse shit happen to saves at malicious hands. The kid'll be fine in a couple days.

I've lost many of Pokemon cards, Pokemon saves, and plenty of stolen stuff among people I've called friends at one time.

I've learned to guard my shit like a hawk. Doktor Jr. would've learned the hard way not to allow SharePlay with strangers.

I've lost many of Pokemon cards, Pokemon saves, and plenty of stolen stuff among people I've called friends at one time.

I've learned to guard my shit like a hawk. Doktor Jr. would've learned the hard way not to allow SharePlay with strangers.

One of my friends erased my pokemon blue save and claimed he didn't know he did it.
He was like three years older than me that bastard knew what he did

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Just for fun, I loaded up my MHFU save one last time and took some screenshots of my guild card. I really did put a shitload of time into this game.

LcEKebb.jpg
QWqQCsY.jpg
x6GzoXB.jpg
rKJdUTv.jpg
oAIOa0B.jpg
oYQmg81.jpg

Don't know why I never fought Rajang or Narga (though I did eventually fight Narga in P3rd).

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Yo, sitting and listening to classical music for 2 hours sure does take a lot outta ya. I'm tired as shit.

Tell Semi I'll catch him tomorrow, I'm going to bed.

Night GAF.

beinfilms

Hey, does anyone have suggestions for relatively simple character(s) for me to main in Skullgirls? I'm leaning toward Valentine, and maybe Cerebella right now.

Hey, does anyone have suggestions for relatively simple character(s) for me to main in Skullgirls? I'm leaning toward Valentine, and maybe Cerebella right now.
Valentine is a solid starting character. Fillia(Somewhat) and Fukua are pretty simple as well. For Fillia you need to get good at air dash cancels.

Ilvocare

Ok, good news: I beat Agni and Rudra without items or Yellow Orbs! I'm also at Secret Mission 3.

What in the fuck how are you supposed to do this

I'm thinking of just stopping so I can play Ultimax now that my data is indeed NOT fucked.

Squishy3

Ok, good news: I beat Agni and Rudra without items or Yellow Orbs! I'm also at Secret Mission 3.

What in the fuck how are you supposed to do this

I'm thinking of just stopping so I can play Ultimax now that my data is indeed NOT fucked.
Some of the secret missions you come back to with more abilities and it makes them easier. You aren't intended to be able to do everything on a first playthrough.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
If anyone wants to do a few hunts (working towards getting to HR3), I've got a room up. ID is 66-2714-1453-2763 if you're not on my friends list.

360pages

I just realized how important those filler episodes of the original Sailor moon is...not that I really keep up with those things...

Because Usagi in Crystal barely gives a shit about her friends...leaves them do die in a snow storm because she's got a bitching castle. Leaves them to fight to the death while she kills herself for her boyfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom