• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjay1994

The last two minutes of that scrublords is probably one of the funniest things on the channel. I was actually in tears because of how hard I was laughing.

Missile? What?! How? Who!?!?
WP__Ghost_Trick__Missile_by_SuperDrama.png

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
The last two minutes of that scrublords is probably one of the funniest things on the channel. I was actually in tears because of how hard I was laughing.

Liam consistently breaks out the best lines ever.

"Drahmin is a character..."

"IS HE?!"

*Woolie laughs for several minutes*

Jman014

This damn Love Live event is keeping me awake...What's up guys? Second movie night in a row, second shit movie.
Finished playing D3 with friends for the night and am playing Sims 4 currently. Also watching TNA. Oh Kurt Angle and Taz.
I'm watching second life stuff

keeelllll me

Second Life? Damn, that's a name I haven't heard in a long time.

I haven't done anything related to Second Life in YEARS. Yo how's it doing?

I think I would have dropped if I had to do that.
Actually, we ended up not going through with the project at all, but the teacher was a really nice person. She kinda favored me and my friends (who I met in that class), we all got As and A+s without much effort and it was a gen ed.

It's fiiiiine. Plus the rest of the class was actually pretty solid compared to other college english courses that don't comment on your writing at all.

KyleCross

So I just heard that along with Steve and Larson that Machinima has laid off Machinima Respawn? Does that mean the gang has been laid off from Machinima as well?

I'm in the park part right now and really enjoying it right now.
I don't remember it being that short...
I musta been really bad at the puzzles...
So I just heard that along with Steve and Larson that Machinima has laid off Machinima Respawn? Does that mean the gang has been laid off from Machinima as well?
I think they are the only one getting views on that channel, so I highly doubt it

Ilvocare

Holy crap it's 3 already?

Man, Ultimax has more SP content than I gave it credit for. Shame that Score Attack is still utterly terrifying to even approach.

When Boss!Labrys can literally bring you from full to 0 with an auto combo, I worry.

Zenfalcia

Ghost Trick does an immaculate job of being amazing and giving you interesting things. That particular part is amazing.

I hope you rike it and finish it.

i am riking it. It does a lot to try to keep it entertaining with its humour.

I doubt it, they were trying to get away from machinima a while ago and couldn't.

Holy crap it's 3 already?

Man, Ultimax has more SP content than I gave it credit for. Shame that Score Attack is still utterly terrifying to even approach.

When Boss!Labrys can literally bring you from full to 0 with an auto combo, I worry.
I dunno why, but PersonaGAF absolutely hates Golden Arena mode... There is so much dumb bullshit you can do with that and have dumb fun matches with the characters you use in versus Golden Arena.

I dunno why, but PersonaGAF absolutely hates Golden Arena mode... There is so much dumb bullshit you can do with that and have dumb fun matches with the characters you use in versus Golden Arena.
They do? I think Golden Arena's a harmless addition. It's goofy fun like MOM mode or SF World Tour(?). I really enjoyed playing it.

KyleCross

I don't mean their Machinima partnership on thesw1tcher channel, as that's a different thing. I'm talking purely their Machinima episodes. The entire Respawn channel was laid off today, so that would mean no more Super Best Friends Play episodes and that the gang will only be getting paid for their channel/website/podcast/merc stuff.

I don't mean their Machinima partnership on thesw1tcher channel, as that's a different thing. I'm talking purely their Machinima episodes. The entire Respawn channel was laid off today, so that would mean no more Super Best Friends Play episodes.
I follow you, but I just don't think we have any answers. I'd assume popularity would make an exception for them but 'unno.

Ilvocare

They do? I think Golden Arena's a harmless addition. It's goofy fun like MOM mode or SF World Tour(?). I really enjoyed playing it.

I find that silly because removing that mode doesn't improve the quality of the game in any way. Ignoring the fact that literally all of my posts have been in Best Friends threads, is there even a good reason for me to branch out to otherGAF?

Also as dumb as versus Golden Arena sounds, is that local only? It sounds like local only.

Ilvocare

WHOA WAIT A MINUTE

I'M A MEMBER NOW?

MAN THAT WAS FAST

CONFIRMED FOR "3 MONTHS" BEING AFTER CREATION OF THE ACCOUNT, NOT AFTER APPROVAL

Zenfalcia

I don't remember it being that short...
I musta been really bad at the puzzles...

I think they are the only one getting views on that channel, so I highly doubt it

i've been playing it the whole day... It's been like.. 8ish hours?
I don't mean their Machinima partnership on thesw1tcher channel, as that's a different thing. I'm talking purely their Machinima episodes. The entire Respawn channel was laid off today, so that would mean no more Super Best Friends Play episodes and that the gang will only be getting paid for their channel/website/podcast/merc stuff.

maybe? Unless they got moved to a different machinima channel.
WHOA WAIT A MINUTE

I'M A MEMBER NOW?

MAN THAT WAS FAST

CONFIRMED FOR "3 MONTHS" BEING AFTER CREATION OF THE ACCOUNT, NOT AFTER APPROVAL

Conglaturations.

Huh I can't seem to find the post so maybe it was Score attack.
I find that silly because removing that mode doesn't improve the quality of the game in any way. Ignoring the fact that literally all of my posts have been in Best Friends threads, is there even a good reason for me to branch out to otherGAF?

Also as dumb as versus Golden Arena sounds, is that local only? It sounds like local only.
Yes. It is a good/decent forum with average moderation.

Yeah its local only.... I want to have it online tho...

KyleCross

I follow you, but I just don't think we have any answers. I'd assume popularity would make an exception for them but 'unno.

Yeah, popularity isn't a factor I don't think. Machinima is LITERALLY going under. No more Inside Gaming, Ten for the Win, Respawn content, even Happy Hour isn't getting much new content. Heck, they refused to fund a second season of Low Brow's Morty Kombat despite it doing well simply because they couldn't afford it... and that was a show made with Mortal Kombat sprites.

Thankfully the Inside Gaming crew are now part of Rooster Teeth and the Best Friends have done well on their own channel and ventures so I don't think it should impact them much.

I find that silly because removing that mode doesn't improve the quality of the game in any way. Ignoring the fact that literally all of my posts have been in Best Friends threads, is there even a good reason for me to branch out to otherGAF?.
I think it's more like they just express dislike of playing it when it's brought up, not that they're complaining it's included per se.

Plenty of other communities could be up your alley here if you like their topics, though be advised it's a forum, so they're possibly not a tight knit community of nerds who are pretty accepting like us, though some are.

Yeah, popularity isn't a factor I don't think. Machinima is LITERALLY going under. No more Inside Gaming, Ten for the Win, Respawn content, even Happy Hour isn't getting much new content. Heck, they refused to fund a second season of Low Brow's Morty Kombat despite it doing well simply because they couldn't afford it.

Thankfully the Inside Gaming crew are now part of Rooster Teeth and the Best Friends have done well on their own channel and ventures so I don't think it should impact them much.
Ohhh, well, if that's the case, it'd definitely be interesting. Wonder if old videos are safe and if they get out of any contracts. Still, hard to say till they comment on how or if this affects them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom