• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

demidar

I just started playing Shan gui, and it's the production value is kind of weird. I am like 10 min in, and there are some many different and really pretty backgrounds, but the sound quaility for the dialogue is suprisingly low. What's up with that?

Edit Shut up! A 12 year old girl doesn't have curves like that

That's like a reverse loli.

I just started playing Shan gui, and it's the production value is kind of weird. I am like 10 min in, and there are some many different and really pretty backgrounds, but the sound quaility for the dialogue is suprisingly low. What's up with that?

Edit Shut up! A 12 year old girl doesn't have curves like that
Its the chinese dub right? Man that seems weird... Its still enjoyable... right?

Rizzi

So I was curious to see how much Evolve costs. On steam it costs $79.99 US for Australians.
Which is really $102 AU.
How about fucking no 2K, how about that.

Beloved

That feel when you know you probably should get some homework out of the way but can't be bothered.

Maybe after I've had my coffee

ultimax

B-ViE8qCcAATp12.jpg

this is the very first thing i see when i wake up in the morning. day = ruined

Skrams

I should continue playing that. I'm loving it but I just keep farming Seltas and Great Jaggi's because I have no idea what I'm doing and I wanna try and get full Jaggi armor before I move on.

Also morning peeps.

I'm afraid this might happen to me. I'm about to face my first Great Jaggi and there's so much new armor I can make from old shit I've killed. I just need more materials and money. The grinding loot train is about to be in full effect. I also want to jump on a Seltas again and stab it to death.

Also man, I'll never get into coffee. I keep trying it every few months and it's still coffee. I'd rather just ignore the drowsiness of getting up or if I really need to then drink a soda.

SAO?

S1 isn't that bad man.

S2 is fucking woof.

This constantly happens with anime arcs and it's annoying. There's 2 seasons of SAO. You're referring to Arc 2 of Season 1 as the woof, not the actual Season 2.

I'm afraid this might happen to me. I'm about to face my first Great Jaggi and there's so much new armor I can make from old shit I've killed. I just need more materials and money. The grinding loot train is about to be in full effect. I also want to jump on a Seltas again and stab it to death.

Literally just managed to get the Jaggi set. Maybe I'll actually continue moving forward now. Wish I knew what Electro Sacks or w/e came from so I could upgrade my weapon though.

Also man, I'll never get into coffee. I keep trying it every few months and it's still coffee. I'd rather just ignore the drowsiness of getting up or if I really need to then drink a soda.
Drinking ice water is a much easier and healthier way to wake up.

Try a Chai Latte one time, I bet you never go back to coffee.

Gamer Y

Morning/evening/afternoon Frienders.

I see we're all excited for the SAO watchfest later today.

besides that, how are you all today?

Skrams

How?! How is the first part of S1 not that bad?
It has NOTHING going on. The show keeps forgetting about its own rules! The main character is the fucking biggest, uninteresting mary sue I've ever see. Asuna is a worthless piece of garbage. Side characters get time dedicated to them and then disappear forever!
Everything fucking feels flaccid as fuck and I am bored out of my fucking skull. Thankfully I'm finished with Episode 1-14, but I don't know if I can stand watching it further tonight.

Arc 1 in relation to Arc 2 is not that bad. Arc 1 is bad no doubt, but it's a boring straight line that then takes an immediate downturn all the way to the end for Arc 2.

Man, he spends the first few episodes collecting waifus and he calls himself the Black Swordsman. I'll never get over the awfulness that is SAO.

Drinking ice water is a much easier and healthier way to wake up.

I drink water 99% of the time anyway so I'll just keep doing that. I use to drink a lot of soda, but the headache of caffeine wearing off after only drinking soda for a week was just too painful. Also it costs way more than water obviously.

I got my cherry bombs ready to go. It'll be at noon though. So that's weird.
I got my Canada Dry and my Jim Bean ready to go!

I'm playing this, I guess.

vGFoF3i.png

Also, I'm pretty hype for the SAO group watch.
Play P3 instead.
Arc 1 in relation to Arc 2 is not that bad. Arc 1 is bad no doubt, but it's a boring straight line that then takes an immediate downturn all the way to the end.

Man, he spends the first few episodes collecting waifus and he calls himself the Black Swordsman. I'll never get over the awfulness that is SAO.

I drink water 99% of the time anyway so I'll just keep doing that. I use to drink a lot of soda, but the headache of caffeine wearing off after only drinking soda for a week was just too painful. Also it costs way more than water obviously.
I've gotten to the point where I only drink soda when I drink, and it's canada dry 99% of the time.
Soda by itself tastes like shit to me anymore.

How?! How is the first part of S1 not that bad?
It has NOTHING going on. The show keeps forgetting about its own rules! The main character is the fucking biggest, uninteresting mary sue I've ever see. Asuna is a worthless piece of garbage. Side characters get time dedicated to them and then disappear forever!
Everything fucking feels flaccid as fuck and I am bored out of my fucking skull. Thankfully I'm finished with Episode 1-14, but I don't know if I can stand watching it further tonight.

You're not wrong about all of the above, but I guess I was expecting something worse or just unwatchable. My tolerance for bad shit is high.

This constantly happens with anime arcs and it's annoying. There's 2 seasons of SAO. You're referring to Arc 2 of Season 1 as the woof, not the actual Season 2.

My mistake. Didn't think it was a continuation of S1.

Would the quest for Excalibur count as an arc in season 2? I mean it has enough episodes to be counted as one, so would that mean there are 3 arcs in season 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom