• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimax

Hey, I agreed with you
tumblr_mr669a3Uvp1rrsfeoo1_500.gif

Haruhi endless eight lets watch when?

Im not even kidding, that would be hilarious to do

I'd watched it.

I unironically love endless eight and marathon the whole thing

I've also marathoned it as a promise to my friend who's a huge haruhi fan.

I don't unironically love it tho.

tumblr_mr669a3Uvp1rrsfeoo1_500.gif

Im not even kidding, that would be hilarious to do

Who would die first?

I think i'll have to kill myself if I were to watch the endless 8 again.

Can we at least watch the disappearance after to top it off?

Nope. Rule 1 of the instasync room. We don't watch good things in the instasync room.

In retrospect eating at the hole in the wall 'Japanese' restaurant next to the arcade might've been a poor choice. My body is taking it's revenge on me.

Emouse

Oh yeah, I know that. I should catch up on the light novels. That would require me to leave my house and go to the library tho.

I own the first 5 and have never read them, I need to catch up on the manga tho, it's not great but it's fun, the Haruhi-Chan 4koma spin off thing however is great, I love it

Alfebit

Banned
I'm down for a Kiss X Sis cuddle puddle in the instasynch room!

Let's do it.

I own the first 5 and have never read them, I need to catch up on the manga tho, it's not great but it's fun, the Haruhi-Chan 4koma spin off thing however is great, I love it

I've read the first 7 and it makes me want a third season. And yeah Haruhi-chan is great. I also really enjoyed Nyoron Churuya-san.

I am more down with this than I'd like to admit

Ewww...
i saw that once
id like to keep it that way.

Let's do it.

I've read the first 7 and it makes me want a third season. And yeah Haruhi-chan is great. I also really enjoyed Nyoron Churuya-san.

Both that and Haruhi are on youtube, so why not

YEAH
You shouldn't of let me come to the party. I brought all the shitty anime that I've watched in my lifetime.

Inuyasha LW is inevitable.

360pages

If I work, I'll easily catch the second half or start...might miss the middle, but I doubt anything important will happen then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom