• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oberon

Banned
This either needs more context or none of what you said makes any sense even with me knowing Prison School.

How about I ad some information, but less context. The whole thing ended with me impressing some girls with my knowledge of the mating habits of animals "Why do you know such things?" "It's because I had a great teacher" *Theme of Plague is playing*
The bottle part was before tho

None of the cardboard girls in sao are even worth the time to decide who best girl is. And who's lisbeth again? Blacksmith i think?

1326991462_dragon-tattoo-article.jpg

I once sat next to a guy that watched this movie on the train, and it had to be on that scene.

What the fuck, so it's not my PS3 that was dying. I just can't use Sony Consoles on my monitor for some fucking reason. Wii U? Works fine. PSTV? Works fine, because technically it's a handheld =P. PC? Works fine.
PS3 and PS4? The monitor shits itself. Why?

Uhh..that still sounds like something wrong with the hdmi ports on your PS consoles, are you using the same hdmi ports for the consoles that are working?

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
"Well, time to go to bed."
"Oops, forgot to brush my teeth."
*gets up, brushes teeth*

-20 minutes later-

*playing Monster Hunter again*

"...FUCK"

My monitor has two HDMI ports. I've switched between them.
My Wii U works on either, so does my PC.Both Sony consoles work on neither.

I've changed HDMI cables, it didn't help. I tried both consoles out on a different TV, they worked flawlessly. It's my console for sure, I just don't understand why my monitor specifically won't work with either console.

I'm assuming something happened with your hdmi port on the console to where it wont notice that it's connected to a monitor, since I believe there are two different sensors in the port that distinguish between the two.
You could probably send the PS4 back and they would swap out for a new port, idk about the PS3

I have never seen the whole film, but was a rape(?) scene, and the guy was bind in ropes later on or somthing, I tried to not look tho

How could you forget ass girl?
I really need to reread those books. They're super good.

And every girl is ass girl! Except sandwich chan. She's a classy girl.

I meant my monitor is the issue for sure. I'll just put the facts on a list:

- Wii U console works perfectly with either port.
- PC works perfectly with either port.
- PSTV was a bit weird when I first bought it, but it started working again on either port after a little bit of work (just pull cords back out and put them back in etc.).
- PS3 does not function properly with either port (port 2 creates more problems than 1).
- PS4 does not function properly with either port (port 2 creates more problems than 1).
- You can see the screen with both, but it'll randomly get stuck, jump around (white noise on screen) and make popping noises every time it does so.
- Tried both the PS3 and the PS4 on a different screen and they worked flawlessly. They ONLY don't work with my own monitor.

That's still really odd, I would look into getting a replacement monitor if you can, no idea if you have a warranty with it or not.

Skrams

Isn't that first girl like 10 years old? And the second one HAS to be underage as well. Hell, even Asuna is merely 17.

She's 14. Welcome to the wonderful world of lolis.

Also being underage didn't stop Kirito from glopping everywhere with his 2 years of anticipation.

She's 14. Welcome to the wonderful world of lolis.

Also being underage didn't stop Kirito from glopping everywhere with his 2 years of anticipation.

When you guys say glopping... what exactly do you mean.... do you mean that cringey line from the light novel where
asuna has jizz pouring out of her

Isn't that first girl like 10 years old? And the second one HAS to be underage as well. Hell, even Asuna is merely 17.

Nope, it falls outside of the warranty time limit and it would take a month to get it back anyway even if I still had warranty for it. I can't really afford that since I need it for my work. Fuck me.

Well..that sucks man..I guess save up for another.

Skrams

When you guys say glopping... what exactly do you mean.... do you mean that cringey line from the light novel where
asuna has jizz pouring out of her

That's the only kind of glopping I could be referencing.

What exactly are we watching tonight? The second half of SAO or SAO II?

Second half

Just when you think you can escape the glop..

You can't escape.

Fuck this show mannnnnnnnn.

I feel dirty knowing we're all going to watch more of it later today.

I need to go back to the slice of life stuff that isn't SAO.

Toradora is pretty cool.

Okingjrr

Hey everyone, how y'all doing today?

I just finished watching Frozen, it was nice.
What time is this SAO thing and do I have the time to watch S1 before it?

That fact that you're all watching SAO instead of something better today.

And the fact that I'm actually caught up to episode 14 as well.

The second one as in Ass girl? I have no idea, she is the one throw away character they didn't really flesh out.

Great. Amazing. Fantastic.

Getting a Full Combo on Mermaid Festa Expert on Love Live is my hardest challenge yet, I'm losing all hope

Oh yea that's in a few hours, gotta get some shit done before then
FCing expert songs is always satisfying. I love FCing After School Navigators, all the stuff going on makes it super fun.

Man, y'all should just watch something good instead.
Who the hell do you think we are?
I told them to watch OreImo instead, but they wouldn't listen. Plebs.
Hey, I agreed with you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom