• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I'm wondering is (SAO spoilers. Who gives a fuck):
They're out. THEY'RE OUT! WHY IS THERE AN ARC 2?!

Also I wish Mitsuru was more interesting than she was "I'm good at everything" cool.

They like playing video games i guess
EDIT: Oh Nvm, I just remembered exactly why there's a 2nd Arc, can't believe i forgot about it

Skrams

You're not wrong about all of the above, but I guess I was expecting something worse or just unwatchable. My tolerance for bad shit is high.

SAO sets up a weird one-two punch of making you think it's not going to be THAT bad after watching Arc 1. Then Arc 2 happens.

Would the quest for Excalibur count as an arc in season 2? I mean it has enough episodes to be counted as one, so would that mean there are 3 arcs in season 2?

Yeah, I talked about this for some reason when people were ranking the arcs days ago. I think there's 5 arcs overall and 3 arcs in S2.

But I don't care about relative quality. It's bad, regardless of how much worse Arc 2 apparently is. Haven't seen Arc 2 yet, but man...I don't know if I can keep watching it with you guys if it's as bad as you guys say it is.
OH GOD. Don't remind me!

Yeah, it's still bad like I said. It's just that it gets worse like we've said a million times. Nut up for that group watch because man, I don't know if it's really possible to over-exaggerate the pile of shit it becomes.

Also yeah, Kirito is the true black swordsman.

So this dark arisen was supposed to be way harder. Nah. It's just artificial difficulty. Just a bunch a reskins of big enemies that resist damage and have way too much health. Lame.

SAO sets up a weird one-two punch of making you think it's not going to be THAT bad after watching Arc 1. Then Arc 2 happens.

Yeah, I talked about this for some reason when people were ranking the arcs days ago. I think there's 5 arcs overall and 3 arcs in S2.

Yeah, it's still bad like I said. It's just that it gets worse like we've said a million times. Nut up for that group watch because man, I don't know if it's really possible to over-exaggerate the pile of shit it becomes.

What was the point of that arc again? I don't really remember what happens at the end
didn't Kirito throw Excalibur away? Or did the Elephant Cthulhu bring it back for him? And if so does he use the sword again? I don't remember seeing it when he fought Yuuki

Skrams

NO SHUT UP ITS HYPE!

PLAY MMOs. ALWAYS PLAY MMOs.

This is how I've always lived my life.

Also PTSD doesn't exist in SAO until they want it to.

What was the point of that arc again? I don't really remember what happens at the end
didn't Kirito throw Excalibur away? Or did the Elephant Cthulhu bring it back for him? And if so does he use the sword again? I don't remember seeing it when he fought Yuuki

I couldn't honestly tell you. I remember
Sinon recovering the sword with an arrow bow thing then they're all Sinon you're so cool and any time Kirito uses the sword he has to remember her in his heart. Then his harem gets angry at him. I can also assume that if SAO had proper story telling is that he didn't use it for his Yuuki fight because he was holding back.

Oh also
some dumb bullshit because he summoned excaliber/excalibur for his fight against the Arc 2 villain and this is the real sword, oh my gosh callbacks.

There is so much wrong with the bolded statement above.

Geez..just igniting the waifu wars are we?
Nozomi?
240px-P3FES-Bust-Nozomi.png

This guy ain't no damn body's waifu.

Beloved

Late replies

The bane of all students. Why not go down an energy drink?

Hell no, energy drinks are terrible

I hope by coffee you mean tea..because coffee is bad man.

Nope I have a cup of coffee every morning. I enjoy hot tea as well, but I don't drink it every day and when I do, it's in the evening

Fuck tea.
Coffee all the way.

I could live without tea but I don't dislike it. Coffee wins overall though, I love it.

Oberon

Banned
Does anyone else have the feeling that other poeple for some reason know anything about you, like things that happened that can't a coincidence and other poeple have nothing better to do than taunting you about it.

It involes plastic bottles and sexual innueondos

Honestly, for some reasons I can't wait for Arc 2 of SAO.

It's not creepy tho! They're cousins and that's okay in glorious nippon!
Cousin isn't even best girl. Dumbasses.
Is there such a thing as best girl in SAO?
Late replies

Hell no, energy drinks are terrible

Nope I have a cup of coffee every morning. I enjoy hot tea as well, but I don't drink it every day and when I do, it's in the evening

I could live without tea but I don't dislike it. Coffee wins overall though, I love it.
I agree, energy drinks are awful, you be havin' your evening cup of Earl Grey dearie? -done in really thick british accent-

tumblr_lvq3ovrLKv1r5idzso1_r1_400.gif

Skrams

Is there such a thing as best girl in SAO?

Lisbeth, but you're still right.

I can't.

Does anyone else have the feeling that other poeple for some reason know anything about you, like things that happened that can't a coincidence and other poeple have nothing better to do than taunting you about it.

It involes plastic bottles and sexual innueondos

Honestly, for some reasons I can't wait for Arc 2 of SAO.

This either needs more context or none of what you said makes any sense even with me knowing Prison School.

Also I'm late mentioning this, but oh my god I fucking died at the Star Wars singing in the FNF. Also god damn Liam had so many zingers this episode.

Eh..I've seen better sandwiches
Eggplant,kale, and tomato <3

Those sandwiches aren't anime though.

Lisbeth, but you're still right.

I can't.

This either needs more context or none of what you said makes any sense even with me knowing Prison School.

Also I'm late mentioning this, but oh my god I fucking died at the Star Wars singing in the FNF. Also god damn Liam had so many zingers this episode.

Those sandwiches aren't anime though.
who.gif

Yeah, but you can actually eat that one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom