• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiraiya

This has to happen. Everyone here needs to experience Eiken. A group watch would be a fantastic time. It would be worth going to superduperjail.
I googled it to see what you guys were on about.
RBs0aC.gif

Apparently the new One Piece game is going to cover the very start of the series to now. In great detail.

To put that in perspective, Naruto never covered the whole series in detail, and One Piece is longer than Naruto.

One Piece is never going to end. And that is hilarious.

I only saw one random minute of Eiken when I was with a group of friends. The guy I knew who had a shit ton of anime showed clips of it, and everyone except him and I just cringed super hard. We got a good laugh out of their misery.

I googled it to see what you guys were on about.
RBs0aC.gif

It's actually surprising how much of a failure Eiken is. If you watch it thinking it's not pandering, you aren't going to get anything out of it, and if you watch it for the fanservice, you'll be bored to death by the nothing, or offended by the terrible.

semisonic

Banned
Man I fucking need to start p3 but I've done it so many times is so hard
The will to play is just draining outta me
Also thanks again to UT for this avatar
It's nice to not use shitty fanart for once.

Alright, for the rest of the night, i'm going to be marathoning Eiken. This is literally the worst thing i've ever seen. I'm so happy I have found out it exists. I need to see if it stays the same or if it gets worse, because I know it won't get better.

It's actually surprising how much of a failure Eiken is. If you watch it thinking it's not pandering, you aren't going to get anything out of it, and if you watch it for the fanservice, you'll be bored to death by the nothing, or offended by the terrible.

You'd think the bullshit that happens would keep your attention, but I'm honestly surprised how nothing Eiken is.

In a curious turn of events I have acquired a "doritos locos tacos". This is the saltiest garbage I have ever eaten and immediately feel sick after consuming it

Alright, for the rest of the night, i'm going to be marathoning Eiken. This is literally the worst thing i've ever seen. I'm so happy I have found out it exists. I need to see if it stays the same or if it gets worse, because I know it won't get better.

It's only 2 episodes you know

You...you actually ate one?

Eating at Taco Bell is bad enough. Why would you grab a meal that has doritos in them? Also, how did it taste?

You'd probably be better off getting the shells from Sam's Club and making your own tacos with them.
Those things are not meant for human consumption.
I am very much aware of this. This was not my idea, I was going to make myself a chicken breast and even after insisting that I didn't want anything I still ended up with one. Morbid curiosity meant I had to try it
I for one love them
BigBossSalute.gif
I've had them. It's just kinda lame. I didn't taste a ton of salt though.
This is good advice.

Maybe my taco bell is worse than the ones you have

360pages

The funny part is...One Piece from the looks of it, still has about 2/5 or 40% to go considering he said the time skip was the halfway mark.

It's only 2 episodes you know
Oh, I didn't know that. That's good, it won't take as long for me to finish, then. I can't express how much something so terrible and completely a failure in everything it does makes me happy. I have to reiterate, this is the worst trash i've ever seen. The story and characters are nothing, and fanservice is so blatant, terrible, and gives absolutely no titillation that I just find it hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom