• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that Guy Cihi guy or something is gonna be on the podcast this week. Is that a big thing?

I don't know anything about Silent Hill so it means nothing to me.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
How many of you guys are hype for Resident Evil Revelaitons 2?

I'm getting it, but waiting for a physical version.

So that Guy Cihi guy or something is gonna be on the podcast this week. Is that a big thing?

He's the voice actor for James Sunderland, so it's a pretty big deal. He can provide a lot of insight into the development of one of the most revered games of all time.

The {C version won't have multiplayer on launch, so that's already a bad sign.

On the game's Steam page, publisher Koei Tecmo notes that "Online modes for Dead or Alive 5 Last Round will be added in a patch within 3 months of release." Last Round is scheduled for release on Feb. 17 on both PC and consoles.

Wow, that is unacceptable. If I get it it will be on PS4 for sure. I'll grab the PC version later during a steam sale

I mean it is the guy who voiced the main character for Silent Hill 2 which they all pretty much universally love. I think it''d be cool just to hear what he has to say about the game

Neol

WAIT FUCKING WHAT? WHEN? explain.

Get hyped.
SvGriMj.jpg

He's a pretty vocal GG supporter. He said that Anita Sarkeesian's death threat swere probably fake because she's still breathing.

I... uh... hmmm...
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

What the fuck how did I never hear about any of this my fucking head hurts

MrHoot

He's a pretty vocal GG supporter. He said that Anita Sarkeesian's death threat swere probably fake because she's still breathing.

He is not a GG supporter. And that's some gross oversimplification of his viewpoints (also never said Anita's threat were flat out fake just "she's still breathing" what the fuck). But he did also put his foot in his mouth (and apologized for that) because he's rather bad at basically stop using twitter when he needs to.

Twitter in general is a very poor tool and I wished it went away. It's hard to see a benefit from it nowadays. I enjoy both TB and Jim for their viewpoints, opposite as they are sometimes, and both are far from either bigots or "SJW".

God I just really hate twitter

Let's move on

That Guy Cihi announcement got me pretty hype though. Loved the stream some days ago over silent hill 2. Can't wait for tuesday

Alright, I want some opinions. I've been thinking about what I want to try to do as a career. I was thinking either being an accountant or stockbroker. Which one would you personally try? Of course, i'm not going to decide what I want to do just based on opinions of other people, but these opinions would help me decide which one to look into more deeply first.

Twitter in general is a very poor tool and I wished it went away. It's hard to see a benefit from it nowadays. I enjoy both TB and Jim for their viewpoints, opposite as they are sometimes, and both are far from either bigots or "SJW".

Silencing a medium isn't going to make the fucking idiots stop. It's better that they say these stupid things where everyone can see because it exposes them.

Alright, I want some opinions. I've been thinking about what I want to try to do as a career. I was thinking either being an accountant or stockbroker. Which one would you personally try? Of course, i'm not going to decide what I want to do just based on opinions of other people, but these opinions would help me decide which one to look into more deeply first.

Isn't being an accountant more of a broad kinda thing compared to a stockbroker, I'd go with accountant. But I also despise math with all my heart so I'm probably not the best person to ask

He is not a GG supporter. And that's some gross oversimplification of his viewpoints (also never said Anita's threat were flat out fake just "she's still breathing" what the fuck). But he did also put his foot in his mouth (and apologized for that) because he's rather bad at basically stop using twitter when he needs to.

God I just really hate twitter

People should just not use twitter if they can't hold in their frustrations. If you're pissed about something, tell your friends/family, not your thousands of followers in a 140 character space that can be also be blown out of proportions.

MrHoot

Silencing a medium isn't going to make the fucking idiots stop. It's better that they say these stupid things where everyone can see because it exposes them.

Oh yeah for sure.

I just started using twitter for gamedev business, tweeting when I have progress and started following people I like. Then GG happened and no longer did I have happy go lucky updates on my favourite channels or game updates but SILENT HILL IN TEXT FORM

RecursiveFault said:
Don't like twitter? You're just being bird preferential. I get you like Hooters MrHoot!
I'm sorry, this isn't funny

I giggled heartily

skLaFarebear said:
People should just not use twitter if they can't hold in their frustrations. If you're pissed about something, tell your friends/family, not your thousands of followers in a 140 character space that can be also be blown out of proportions.

Oh absolutely

I don't tweet when I'm angry anyway. I puff up, stare at you for a while, hoot and then regurgitate on your doorstep

My dad deals with stocks casually, so naturally I became really interested in stocks. I think I'd like to try being a stockbroker. Seems like a fun job.

Too many replies, It looks like PS4 is the potentially most popular choice, followed by PC. I'll think about which version to grab more. Has Tecmo Koei retracted their statements about not supporting the game on PC if people make mods for it? That kinda put a sour taste in my mouth

Kinda delayed because I was out at dinner, but...

They're still keeping on their "No Mods or Piracy" stance and judging by the things I've seen in the thread and on the Twittersphere, it doesn't look like that's going to change any time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom