• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo people who stream, idk if there's anyone besides Vidula. Is OBS better as a free program than XSplit?
I use it mostly for recording locally than streaming these days, but yes, OBS is a better alternative. Works really well for me, except in specific cases I run into like not being able to record PC games in full screen, but everything else is dandy.

Oh shit they're calling Distance like a spiritual San Francisco Rush and suddenly nostalgia hit me like a brick to the face.

I might buy this.

I bought it.

What were they arguing about?

Basically Jim posted an article about the murder rates of transgender people and how high it is and that transgender people need support, then TB comes in disliking the article because he felt it was to accusatory and that transgender issues weren't as important to him and online support wasn't really a thing. And Jim was basically just telling him anything helps to get the information about transgender people out there.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Welp, just bought it. The MH4 addiction is real.

MfQJOsd.jpg

Basically Jim posted an article about the murder rates of transgender people and how high it is and that transgender people need support, then TB comes in disliking the article because he felt it was to accusatory and that transgender issues weren't as important to him and online support wasn't really a thing. And Jim was basically just telling him anything helps to get the information about transgender people out there.

:/

Not cool TB

Where do people have DOA LR? I imagine that between current, last gen and PC the player base is pretty split here.
No such thing.

We both know that there is.

Woof. I never cared for himself and this puts him in my bad books

We both know that there is.

Where do people have DOA LR? I imagine that between current, last gen and PC the player base is pretty split here.
I still have it on PS3 because that's where all my DLC for Ultimate is, and I can't get the PS4 version to transfer my save over.

Plus, I'm a stick player, and I have one for PS3 so there's that too.

:/

Not cool TB

People are allowed to have opinions. We can't force people to think a certain way. Unfortunately people aren't smart enough to realize that they should just shut up and not say anything about subjects like this (especially people that rely on the goodwill of their followers for income) if they don't have any productive/positive to say. If he really doesn't think this is important, why even talk about it?

If I get into DOA5 it'll be PS4
People are allowed to have opinions. We can't force people to think a certain way. Unfortunately people aren't smart enough to realize that they should just shut up and not say anything about subjects like this (especially people that rely on the goodwill of their followers for income) if they don't have any productive/positive to say. If he really doesn't think this is important, why even talk about it?
He apologized at the end of it for commenting.
Im not banned D:
No shut up tho

I still have it on PS3 because that's where all my DLC for Ultimate is, and I can't get the PS4 version to transfer my save over.

Plus, I'm a stick player, and I have one for PS3 so there's that too.

Don't own a PS4 so I'll be getting it on PC assuming it runs well.

Buying the PS4 version some time soon, have the PC version pre-ordered.
Yeah I had a feeling it would go something like this. I'm still not 100% on sure I will pick it up but I am leaning toward PC after I hear how it runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom