• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

I was gonna react to this with an OH NO but I found something even better
tumblr_msuhfpLr8Y1rhyxudo1_1280.jpg

YES YES YES AND YES
i can sleep now
goodnight

BUT IF ANGRYCANADIAN IS THE APE,
WHO'S DRIVIN THE SPACEBOAT?
There is actually multiple versions of myself running the hype boat at all times.
Santa forever is actually kind of a dick
Hey Abu, I have come across a great revelation: Nico is not the worst girl. Despite being an annoying twat 90% of the time, at least she isn't a nothing blob like Hanayo.

you're god damn right. Hanayo is fucking nothing

Rizzi

I watched a friend of mine play Monster Hunter 4 today. I should really play more than the 20 minutes it took for me to get through the intro.

So I just loaded back up Mystical Ninja and realized that the controller pak I had that I thought was busted still works. Some reason my controller didn't recognize it back then, but shoving it back in a couple times made the game see it again. So I guess I kinda wasted in an extra 8 bucks on a controller pak.

Oh well. Looking forward to when Hybrid Heaven arrives here, sometime this next weekend. Good timing since that will be the start of spring break for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom