• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait... How did the new guy that joined the thread today create this one? I'm confused...
I-Is Goodwil's stand still haunting this thread!?
ded0c810663d2a83c5b3df7cf718e4b8.gif

Ilvocare

Occasionally you will get rare cards as rewards for playing songs.

Honestly? I'm a person who likes things scheduled and planned out and it has just been part of my routine. I play at 6:45am when I'm in my car waiting for school to start, I play when I get home from school at around 2pm and then lately since I have 80+ LP, at 10 pm I play again. I lose very little potential points and XP this way.

It also helps that I am good at the game. It is cool looking at the leader boards and see that with only putting a few dollars into the game I'm ranked highly in events. :p

That was out of around 80k I think?

Also I love rhythm games and the music is good

Wow I can't believe I never noticed that menu option.

Ah, I see. So it looks like the game is SUPER behind on calculating friend ranking then. Unless it only bothers to update it daily? Point being I'm 21k in event point ranking and fucking 38k in the song ranking. Basically, all I can hope for is mediocre results, because jesus fuck I'm not willing to pay for this.

EDIT: I've yet to receive anything but complete and utter gutter trash idol members for clearing songs. You'd think higher ranks on Combo and Score would result in not-garbage, right?

RealGAF

So my brother's housemate has a oxycontin addiction. The reason this is relevant is that he stole my brother's checks and wrote several fraudulent checks for money to buy more oxy. My brother told our family tonight about this.

The first thing they are doing is my brother and mother are driving to the landlord's place (they are also the roommate's parents) to discuss what has been going on.

Just wanted to get that off my chest. No advice needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom