• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_n4po19caew1s74h99o1_400.gif

So... Idols???

No.

Who wants to play some Last Round PS4 tomorrow?

You mean people actually have it and I might actually have somebody to fight tomorrow? I'm down

So... Idols???

You mean people actually have it and I might actually have somebody to fight tomorrow? I'm down
9 girls form an indie idol group to try to save their shitty school from closing down. It is very much cute girls doing cute things but most of the cast is fun and the music is good. I like the show but the F2P rhythm game is what I like most.

Oh, f2p rhythm game? Where can I check this out?

Why you can download it for free* right now on the Apple App Store and in the Android Marketplace!

I feel kinda weird, I've been here since the beginning but lately I've noticed just how many of my post are about Love Live. Am I the Love Live guy the same way that Arc is the yandere and mech guy and Gummy is the wrestling guy?

Why you can download it for free* right now on the Apple App Store and in the Android Marketplace!

I feel kinda weird, I've been here since the beginning but lately I've noticed just how many of my post are about Love Live. Am I the Love Live guy the same way that Arc is the yandere and mech guy and Gummy is the wrestling guy?

No, you're ape-walrus-ship captain guy!

You will always be horse dildo guy to me.

Depends on how obsessive or crazy you come off sounding about it.

Jman014

I wanna be the wrestling guy. Right now I think I am the Korra guy but Korra is done, so yeah.

Huh. I wonder what kind of (Insert Pronoun here) guy am I?

I think you're too levelheaded to be that. I think of you mainly as horse dildo guy,
and the guy with the rad Berserk shelf.
Huh. I wonder what kind of (Insert Pronoun here) guy am I?
image.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom