• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okingjrr

GOODWIL CHANGED HIS NAME, WTF!
I haven't read the backlog, I only noticed that the person who made the thread is called RecursiveFault.

semisonic

Banned
Wait what the fuck goodwil ain't goodwil no more?
Well at least we can still call him RecursiveFraud
Because his fraudage is infinite and self-referential

I'm inbetween stuff at uni now. Gonna listen to some kicking piano arrangements
kicking probably isn't the best word
while reading some manga from the list Zenfalcia gave me. I've got my coffee, my cheese toastie and I'm ready to tackle this day.

Also while actually on the rare topic of SBFP, Distance looks fucking hot as shit. I need that in my life. But I'm against early access
despite the good it does actually, I'm a scumbag...
so I'm holding off until it is finished. Same for Darkest Dungeon actually. I'd just rather play the game in its fullness. Plus my backlog is pretty hefty currently so I don't want to add more.

Zenfalcia

I'm inbetween stuff at uni now. Gonna listen to some kicking piano arrangements
kicking probably isn't the best word
while reading some manga from the list Zenfalcia gave me. I've got my coffee, my cheese toastie and I'm ready to tackle this day.

Also while actually on the rare topic of SBFP, Distance looks fucking hot as shit. I need that in my life. But I'm against early access
despite the good it does actually, I'm a scumbag...
so I'm holding off until it is finished. Same for Darkest Dungeon actually. I'd just rather play the game in its fullness. Plus my backlog is pretty hefty currently so I don't want to add more.

Want more? Or are you good for now?

Zenfalcia

I'm cool. I'm reading the short one first. It just hit me feelsy as fuck right now.
edit:
FUCK I WISH I DIDN'T READ THAT NOW. I SHOULD HAVE SAVED THAT FOR BEFORE BED. NOW I AM SAD.
I rate Kami-sama ga Uso o Tsuku a feels/10.

Mount him. For some reason mounting him does damage to its head.
Yep.. it's super feelsy.. uh... So are the others, except love riron... Warning just in case. IT'S FINEEE! Just don't think about
the girl burying her own grandfather while trying to care for herself and family. The dad is just fishing in alaska, he'll be back!

Village

Worst girl

I imagine Microsoft-chan looks like the girl from the Scumbag Stacy meme.

Well Microsoft isn't apposed to making those so she might exist somewhere

P36rOZH.jpg

I believe they made some for the last few os's

Skrams

Oh yeah. 3U had a lot more gathering, I thought. Mining and bugs gated a lot less of my upgrades this time. Maybe I just chose better weapon trees.
I bought it immediately after, and I think Woolie is just bad. I'll give more thoughts on it sometime.

I'm new to MH, but want to let me in on what the farm is? I'm skimming, but is it a place I can drop off materials and have them multiply over time? Maybe I just need to play more before the game introduces it to me.

Toradora is fucking amazing.

Fucking Toradora is so fucking good. I want to buy Dengeki Bunko and main Taiga with Ryuji assist. I'd never pick any other character ever. Ever.

But, I got to say, for all the hype and stuff about this game I've heard over the years... I don't think anyone let me in on how fucking silly this game is.

That's a thing that kind of gets overlooked when talking about FF games to me at least. There's a guy out there who probably played through FF7 just due to it being a hyped game and then he went to honeybee inn. Then he went crossdressing. I hope to god you also suplexed that ghost train. FF games can be super goofy.

A good chunk of Sony chan is perpetually on fire. So i imagine thats true

Good thing they provide life insurance.

This was probably talked about before, but was Woolie just bad at Distance? They made the wall jumping look hard, but it seemed like you're just rotating your car. It might just be a weird thing to wrap your head around sort of like inverted or normal first person controls.

Oberon

Banned
Good afternoon
Sleeping a lot and being sick is one of the worst combination. I just woke up and feel like I have been attacked by those SAO slugs.

Zenfalcia

This was probably talked about before, but was Woolie just bad at Distance? They made the wall jumping look hard, but it seemed like you're just rotating your car. It might just be a weird thing to wrap your head around sort of like inverted or normal first person controls.

I think woolie was just bad.

semisonic

Banned
I'm new to MH, but want to let me in on what the farm is? I'm skimming, but is it a place I can drop off materials and have them multiply over time? Maybe I just need to play more before the game introduces it to me.

Fucking Toradora is so fucking good. I want to buy Dengeki Bunko and main Taiga with Ryuji assist. I'd never pick any other character ever. Ever.

That's a thing that kind of gets overlooked when talking about FF games to me at least. There's a guy out there who probably played through FF7 just due to it being a hyped game and then he went to honeybee inn. Then he went crossdressing. I hope to god you also suplexed that ghost train. FF games can be super goofy.

Good thing they provide life insurance.

No wait hold up.
Fucking toradora's in dengeki?
Oh shit.
If yukinoshita's in too I'll finally have my actually good romance anime allstarts fighting game that I so desperately desire.
And make no mistake, I desperately desire it.

On a side note, I just all nighted again so I wouldn't have to take two tests in a row starting at 8 half asleep. Hnnnnnng I'm going to regret this when I have to make my fucking shmup concept art this afternoon

Skrams

No wait hold up.
Oh shit.
If yukinoshita's in too I'll finally have my actually good romance anime allstarts fighting game that I so desperately desire.

There's not a lot of characters, but yeah Taiga is one of them. Yukinoshita ain't since it's not published by Dengeki Bunko I think? Or if it is and my googling is wrong then whatever. She still isn't in. Also, is Comedy SNAFU super popular or something? I watched it due to a friends recommendation, but I have no idea if it's a popular or not. It's not one my favorites or anything, but I enjoyed my time with it anyway.

I think woolie was just bad.

They said racing game videos would boring, but I guess this is the real reason we never get them. Step it up, Woolie.

You haven't played ff6 unless you suplexed that train. Hypest moment in that entire game.

Zenfalcia

There's not a lot of characters, but yeah Taiga is one of them. Yukinoshita ain't since it's not published by Dengeki Bunko I think? Or if it is and my googling is wrong then whatever. She still isn't in. Also, is Comedy SNAFU super popular or something? I watched it due to a friends recommendation, but I have no idea if it's a popular or not. It's not one my favorites or anything, but I enjoyed my time with it anyway.

They said racing game videos would boring, but I guess this is the real reason we never get them. Step it up, Woolie.
It's popular enough to get a second season, so probably.

It would be even more boring if it was realistic racers. The slowness of many portions of the video wasn't great. So much dying ruining the hype.
Ugh. Don't remind me of those stupid slugs.
It's fineeee.

I remembered Pat talking about how FF13 doesn't contain Prelude, which it does. The fact that it isn't doesn't exist by itself isn't made up by it being briefly played in "The Sunleth Waterscape" in 13 and arranged in 13-3 in "Eclipse." It's also in the ending credits to LR, but the less said about that the better.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
No wait hold up.
Oh shit.

On a side note, I just all nighted again so I wouldn't have to take two tests in a row starting at 8 half asleep. Hnnnnnng I'm going to regret this when I have to make my fucking shmup concept art this afternoon
Yo if Yukinons in my fight games I will get so good. All nighters are the best and the worse. Put in eye lubricant so your eyes don't bleed.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
It's not his hair cause tifa and aerith are okay. It's his body. It looks waaaay worse than anyone else. Maybe it's his butt skirt thing that's doing it.
Ah yiss. I remember that tight dress thing. Could it be that this was before square learned to do ridiculous levels of belts and straps?

I give up, I can't Full Combo Mermaid Festa on Expert mode, it's driving my head in

Mrgoodwil gave the thread over to RecursiveFault :)
Really? Huh. The name sounds familiar. I may have heard it in the original threads when I was just a lurker waiting for my account to be approved. Were they around then?

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I give up, I can't Full Combo Mermaid Festa on Expert mode, it's driving my head in
Out of context you sound like a huge fucking nerd.
In context that sounds like the coolest thing. Expert mode? Shit, I would be dead if I tried that.
You fucking nerd.

Skrams

I noticed that fucking everyone in FFVII is wearing some type of sweater thing. Aside from maybe Sephiroth and Barret.

Uh, what do you consider a sweater exactly?

Really? Huh. The name sounds familiar. I may have heard it in the original threads when I was just a lurker waiting for my account to be approved. Were they around then?

Oh boy.

Goodwil was never alive in the first place.

I remembered Pat talking about how FF13 doesn't contain Prelude, which it does. The fact that it isn't doesn't exist by itself isn't made up by it being briefly played in "The Sunleth Waterscape" in 13 and arranged in 13-3 in "Eclipse." It's also in the ending credits to LR, but the less said about that the better.

The way you worded this is a bit weird. So does it exist in any form that is just by itself besides the LR credits? If it's just in the LR credits then that's kind of neat in itself, but I doubt they planned that ahead of time, so ehhhhh.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom