• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the lovin to the oven yeah you know what I'm bakin.

What I mean is, are you all working to help him, or are you all supposed to help out but it's just you.
Well its just me, my mom, and him. And my moms check goes to groceries and junk but when we need a bit more cause my brother doesnt know how to manage money I gotta help. My brother is unemployed and isnt going yo school

Zenfalcia

Lets just say it was cheap for a reason.
Still kinda cool though.
You'll get the game eventually.
Just not the LE but it's fine.

I ordered it before I even had a Vita lol. They didn't charge me until it actually released either.
I should've gotten it when it was still available.
Here's my biggest gripe with the Mario RPG LP: they act like they're smarter than the game so they don't bother to learn or experiment with it.

The most prominent example: it took them, like, 9 episodes to even find out you could run in the game.

They're also coming into the game with all these biases that's influencing how they play the game. "Oh, Geno is the best character! He's so good! *Geno dies all the time*" and that's before they even learn about Geno Boost. Liam purposefully avoided buying one of Mario's weapons and trying it out because he thought he was going to get the Lazy Shell.

One of the main reasons I enjoy blind LPs is getting people's reactions from the game. Reading the dialogue in this game so many years later, I feel like Super Mario RPG is one of the few games that gets video game comedy right, but they keep skipping and ignoring the dialogue and everything else. Maybe I'm wrong and it's not that funny, but they won't even comment on the game's writing, either good or bad. I was honestly expecting them to comment on Valentina's boob jiggle or the fact that Magikoopa summons "Bahamutt" to attack Mario, but there was nothing. Either they didn't notice or, for some reason, didn't feel like pointing it out.

Now I'm pretty much only watching the LP just to see if their negligence will EVER get them Game Over, which I feel like will only be the Culex fight, and even then, maybe they'll still luck out of that one.
I think they're just too over confident in their skills and not really thinking about the game besides the fighting.

I just can't even fathom dealing with that much of a fuckup for that long, blows my mind.

At some point you just have to drop people like that out of your life, if they don't like it, then well they shouldn't be a fuckup, it's very simple.
My moms really deep in the whole blood thicker than water thing and usually forgives him, im the one who always has to help him, and listen to him complaining. Funny thing is he cant get over a girl even though hes lectured me about the exact same thing.
And I cant not help him cause 1.its in my nature to help people and 2. What can I do? My mom will forgive him and I cant do shit.

And I cant not help him cause 1.its in my nature to help people and 2. What can I do? My mom will forgive him and I cant do shit.

You can not fall into the trap of letting your family drag your own life down. Who gives a shit about loyalty to someone when all that being involved with them does is drag your own life down with them.

You tried helping. It didn't work. Move on.

Xiraiya

You must have a very nice family, or maybe mine is just shit..going with the latter on this one.
My only real immediate family is Beloved, who is always amazing. And also my mother who... seems to think she's 20 and not a mother, and a 7 year old sister who has Shonen protagonist tier willpower in all the worst ways.
So I guess it could be worse, but all the worst people in our lives have well and truly been cut out without looking back.

For the most part biology has always meant jack shit.

Do you just not like books? Because it's basically a really fancy book

I kinda do so much reading for school irl that yeah it kind of ruined my love of reading books.

I liked it for what it was. I appreciate.

I know Lilly is best girl because of her winning personality. She don't need
anal
to be worthwhile

KS Rin Spoilers ^^^^^

ultimax

So basically it's just a novel with visuals?
BF2958C6-E5E9-46EF-91B7-1264F11468C9_zpshpa6gmmc.gif

Oberon

Banned
Is canon that she is the biggest of the girls, this is probably the first time they have really shown it off aside from the animes though

Yeah I dislike her Japanese voice.

Oh yeah, I remember that scene now.

It's boring and bad.

Imagine a girl where everything you do is wrong, she's boring and has no interests what so ever, and her best friend wants to fuck her.

It's basically SAO Arc 2 in a KS route.

You might as well stare at a wall for 6 hours

You're not wrong, she's great. I'm just pointing out he never finished a route lol

Oh wow, that sounds horrifying

itshappenig.gif

The first m rated game I played was like GTA 3

Is that avatar what I think it is?

My only real immediate family is Beloved, who is always amazing. And also my mother who... seems to think she's 20 and not a mother, and a 7 year old sister who has Shonen protagonist tier willpower in all the worst ways.
So I guess it could be worse, but all the worst people in our lives have well and truly been cut out without looking back.

For the most part biology has always meant jack shit.
My parents are my only immediate family, and that is just because I live with them for the time being. I really don't interact with anyone else, because well..you know those stereotypical redneck republican Americans? That's the whole of my family.

You guys are closer to being a family to me then my blood relation has ever been.

You fine people know of the stories I've told.
They've had there shit together for a while

I kinda thought they dropped the ball on the steam box since they announced it, and then proceeded to not say shit about it until now.

My moms really deep in the whole blood thicker than water thing and usually forgives him, im the one who always has to help him, and listen to him complaining. Funny thing is he cant get over a girl even though hes lectured me about the exact same thing.

It's been post a couple times already but you can't let him keep dragging your life down. If your mother chooses to help him out than she can but you shouldn't be any part of that if you do not want to.

My parents are my only immediate family, and that is just because I live with them for the time being. I really don't interact with anyone else, because well..you know those stereotypical redneck republican Americans? That's the whole of my family.

You guys are closer to being a family to me then my blood relation has ever been.

You fine people know of the stories I've told.

I kinda thought they dropped the ball on the steam box since they announced it, and then proceeded to not say shit about it until now.
Lemme hold 20 then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom