• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually just kept scraping off as much as I could. I'll try to remember for next time because there will be a next time
FFFFFFFFFFUCK. I need dat UNIEL quick doe
Been watching more UNIEL videos, I'm getting pretty excited for it and I don't know why

Real talk, women in types of suits are like the best.

-see avatar-
Abu is searching for suit saber right now
EDIT:Nvm goodwil got there first

I just imagine you talking mad shit to your mom about stuff she grounded you for when you were younger.

What now mom? You gonna ground me for not eating my vegetables after I ripped your fucking spine out of your back?

My friends enjoy hearing the chats I have with my mom while I'm online. Knowing that I'm online and talking to people, she'll make a lot of comments to 1) Embarrass me, 2) Make fun of the game I'm playing, or 3) Talk mad shit about the people I'm playing with like how they're 2casul or something.

I learned today that my landlord makes and designs panties, garters and lingerie.
Use that to your advantage next time you're short on rent.

I'm kidding.
Yeah that's totally gay. Taking proper care of yourself with a regualr procedure is something only the gayest of gay gays do.

Oh lawd dat hometown. Also I saw some stuff and I can see why you were interested in Linne

Oh jeez lol I'm sorry guy.

PSN pls
Real men drink beer all day, smoke cigarettes and beat their wives.
'Murica.
What an unfortunate name.

Everytime I see the name Lana, my mind ALWAYS reverses it.
You filthy degenerate.

I do it as well.

Yo, how's Last Round? I just picked it up and i've never played a Dead or Alive game before.

Feels real good. Faster than Tekken, slower than Virtua Fighter. The rock-paper-scissors element to the gameplay may not be for everyone, but it's easy to pick up, and is fun to dig deeper.

What console you get it for?

ultimax

post-30824-Jack-Nicholson-Creepy-Nodding-t5bI.gif

It's almost like all older males were conditioned to believe homosexuality was evil.

Mine won't even get a prostate exam..because that's gay...apparently.

Most of my coworkers at least say that they believe that as well. I don't get it, slowly dying of a horrible disease that 1 in 10000 men are likely to get at 40 is much worse than a finger up the butt. Gotta put up a macho façade though I guess, that is what is really important

My friends enjoy hearing the chats I have with my mom while I'm online. Knowing that I'm online and talking to people, she'll make a lot of comments to 1) Embarrass me, 2) Make fun of the game I'm playing, or 3) Talk mad shit about the people I'm playing with like how they're 2casul or something.
Your mom actually sounds pretty fucking cool.

Alfebit

Banned

Man, your mom sounds cool. Wish my mom talked shit to my friends.

Most of my coworkers at least say that they believe that as well. I don't get it, slowly dying of a horrible disease that 1 in 10000 men are likely to get at 40 is much worse than a finger up the butt. Gotta put up a macho façade though I guess, that is what is really important
A finger up the ass really isn't bad. There are much worse things that could get shoved in there.
You just described half the dudes around here.

That's sad man..

In an unrelated note...I got an 89% on my XML Exam!

Get hyped y'all!

A finger up the butt is no big deal. I've had much worse things up my butt.

Zenfalcia

*raises hand* I think it's actually my main game I'll be working on... That or Ultimax.
Why not both?
I'm getting it a week late, but I'll be playing it.
Nice.
I'm skipping on it. Looks boring.

I am however, getting DOA5 on PS4 tomorrow and will be playing that with people.
D:
I plan on getting it and putting as much time as my schedule allows me to, gotta finish P3 before Friday
Nice.
MEMEMEMEMEMEME

BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING SICK IT LOOKS SO FUN
YEAH!!! Now, i just need a ps3.
I'll get it, but I only play good games regularly.
:V

I really don't get the hype for the game.
That's rude.

It looks good and it looks like a good fite game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom