• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why Gintama is great.

uml3IQ.png

Perfekt.

One of my favorite episodes.

Randy Orton pls don't job to Stephanie McMahon and Triple HHH.

Years ago you would have RKO'd both of them and laughed in their face.

Remember that time Randy Orton handcuffed HHH to a corner post and gave Steph a DDT off of the second rope and the raped her face with his tongue, that was a good Raw..

Remember that time Randy Orton handcuffed HHH to a corner post and gave Steph a DDT off of the second rope and the raped her face with his tongue, that was a good Raw..

I remember the time he RKO'd Hulk Hogan and started hitting on his daughter right over his dead body.

He used to be the DIO of wrestling
tumblr_mx29siBB901skz5gxo9_400.gif

Back when he was young and so full of evil.

I hope you're excited this summer for our marathon of the Ruthless Agression Era of wrestling

I remember the time he RKO'd Hulk Hogan and started hitting on his daughter right over his dead body.

Back when he was young and so full of evil.

I hope you're excited this summer for our marathon of the Ruthless Agression Era of wrestling

Remember when he did the god pose and had the bad ass music? I miss old Randy.

The legend killer was awesome. His stint with Cena went on for way too long, but at its best it was really awesome to watch.

That triple threat with Randy, Cena, and HHH was one of my favorites of all time.

I thought Legacy was cool, the idea of a bunch of 3rd generations being a stable was hype.

Did you fawn? I think I would fawn.

I did my best not to until Woolie pointed out my Jimmy legs near the end.

Yeah that news was super cool. He said he was on for about 40 mins? Was it just for a segment? I look forward to listening to it.

Interview segment. Ask him about his recent experience with the game with Fungo, his thoughts about going back to it after so long, what it was like recording it, what he's working on now, etc.

1) Did you feel weird while talking to him after that episode of SH2 where you said he wasn't a good voice actor?

2) Are you picking UNIEL up and playing with us?

3) How's your day?

I'm sorry.
lol though

Yo that's hot

Did I say that he was a bad VA? Or did I say that James' performance is stilted and wooden and sounds "bad". That latter is what I meant, and I feel dumb if I said the former, because even Guy says that James sounds wooden.

Zenfalcia

Exactly. Best game ever. Gotta love those 2 button reversal moves.

It doesn't really appeal to me visually. It also seems needlessly complex. I'm sure it's a good game, but I don't see what all the fuss is about.
There's some cross over hype from Melty Blood, so there's that. Maybe you just need to try it and get some hands on experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom