• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you talking bout. His rating is even awesome.

latest

To be fair though, Scott is a pretty horrible person. The movie is entertaining to watch though.

Edgar Wright is amazing, he makes the only comedy movies that I find funny

Anung

Un Rama
I've got rock solid final confirmation that I was right because in talking about the session, Guy described being frustrated that he had to do wooden and stilted James while the actress doing Mary and Maria could do all sorts of crazy shit.

^___^ that is so awesome. Seriously super fucking excited for this shit.

Ants

I was on the fence about Life is Strange but seeing this first episode sold me on it. I'll probably buy it later tonight. I loved Walking Dead Season 1 and Gone Home, and this looks like a fusion of the two with some more game-y elements.

Neol

It sucks to be an animator working on those Chinese cartoons

The anime industry should get a scare on the level of the 1983 game crash, maybe even including burying piles of SAO boxsets in the desert

Holy shit.
The problem, Kamimura writes, is animators are paid not on a fixed monthly or hourly salary, but for each completed drawing.

Japanese work ethnic just sounds so bad in general. There's a reason why there birthrates are so goddamn low.

joe2187

Banned
I was on the fence about Life is Strange but seeing this first episode sold me on it. I'll probably buy it later tonight. I loved Walking Dead Season 1 and Gone Home, and this looks like a fusion of the two with some more game-y elements.

You should check out the Giant Bomb Quick Look for Life Is strange.

JoJo94

Yes someone likes it lol.

I'm going to pick it up myself down the line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom