• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd totally get it as well if I hadn't spent money already and didn't have other stuff to finish
I just beat what's finished of the main story, Oh man the way the campaign ends early was amazing.

I heard there's a ton of user made levels already, so Imma go find those.
Yea Distance is fantastic. The level they stopped at is actually unfinished. It's quite amusing.
YEAH I just got there. Was kinda awesome.

Hackers is one of my favorite movies, I actually got the 0 in my handle from that movie :|
Quot+angel+headed+hipsters+burning+for+the+ancient+heavenly+connection+to+the+_1b4939e750ecc50157c731c4975cfc97.jpg

joe2187

Banned
Man, Revelations 2 is a game that was made on a super tight budget and it shows.

Still, it's alot of fun to play and the campaign isnt shit.

360pages

I might actually start Ranma 1/2. Avoided it since I wasn't super fond of Inuyasha.

Usually I love long series, like One Piece/ Dragon Ball/ Dragon Ball Z and JoJo, but at least those story arcs move forward and new things happen.

After every arc of Inuyasha everything always returns to the status quo, no new characters are added past the main 6 and outside of his brother all the characters remain rather stagnant.

Say what are will about other long running series, at least things HAPPEN in them.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I might actually start Ranma 1/2. Avoided it since I wasn't super fond of Inuyasha.

Usually I love long series, like One Piece/ Dragon Ball/ Dragon Ball Z and JoJo, but at least those story arcs move forward and new things happen.

After every arc of Inuyasha everything always returns to the status quo, no new characters are added past the main 6 and outside of his brother all the characters remain rather stagnant.

Say what are will about other long running series, at least things HAPPEN in them.
Yo if you liked inuyasha you should watch yona of the dawn. It's what inuyasha should have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom