• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you've gotten that much out of 10 episodes, you sir are in for a real treat.
No I don't blame you, I was just pointing it out

I'm not hard to please when it comes to anime. There's obviously stuff I don't like, but I generally like almost everything I've seen. Gintama's been hitting all the right notes and is a great show to watch an episode or 2 of a night when I just wanna wind down after classes, work, homework or something else.

Dunno, but thats what your are in my phone now

Never text me again.

I'm not hard to please when it comes to anime. There's obviously stuff I don't like, but I generally like almost everything I've seen. Gintama's been hitting all the right notes and is a great show to watch an episode or 2 of a night when I just wanna wind down after classes, work, homework or something else.

We understand Yosuke. You had a long day working and chatting up Saki senpai

ultimax

You should mention how he needed help making a steam account in the notes section.

Never text me again.
Fixed
134EEBCA-8F93-47F1-92F2-673B18B505A0_zpsxltajwx3.jpg

Xiraiya

I was 18 and the shit kid was 13. He knew right from wrong. In the context of the situation I was in.

The fact you had to make it look like an accident sounds sketchy, if you are going to punish an individual you need to do it in a way where you can stand proud and know you did the right thing "This kid needed physical education and I taught it to him."
Then you don't look like such a piece of shit.

EDIT: Yes you should have mentioned the knives.

Oberon

Banned
I hate comparisons like that. I would have been tempted to punch them based on how stupid they sound.

I don't hit girls tho. The only time I hit a girl was when I was like 9, and it was in the name of science.

Oberon is also like 10, so think about the age of girls he would be referring to.

tumblr_inline_nh21rtGJDA1t2khry.gif

That's a bit much. You should introduce some of them to Papa Dante and Character Action.

I already had a hard time convincing them to watch jojo

Shackzam

The fact you had to make it look like an accident sounds sketchy, if you are going to punish an individual you need to do it in a way where you can stand proud and know you did the right thing "This kid needed physical education and I taught it to him."

EDIT: Yes you should have mentioned the knives.
Sorry about that, my bad. I'm just in a music 101 class and didn't want to type that much. Since I'm still trying to semi pay attention in class.

That's why it looked like an accident. Kid was waving knifes around and thought it was fucking funny. Maybe I should have said that first.

Would've helped.

In any event, since you're an adult and he's a kid, in the eyes of the law you're still wrong.

He'd at the most would go to Juvy. You'd go to prison, if convicted.

US Law and law in general is really fucking weird.

Ants

I'm working through the podcast and there's a point where Guy is like "Silent Hill fans are very powerful in their opinions" and Pat just immediately jumps on it with "You could say that."

Super hilarious.

Xiraiya

Donte without his middle fingers would be like Dante without Ebony and Ivory.
Pls don't.

Could you imagine it though?

How then would Dante express himself if he can no longer spew filth from his mouth or make obscene gestures?
It would be a fate worse than death, at that point he would be left to live out his days in a silent, gestureless hell.

Skrams

It's definitely been that for me. I've been watching a few episodes every day or every few days for about a month now. It's a nice way to wind down.

So you're saying you support #TeamSlap? I'm making this joke knowing you probably don't get it since you probably haven't listened to the latest podcast, but whatever.

Also finished the Benizakura arc. For some reason I thought it was 8 episodes and it was actually 4 or so. A pretty cool arc and I really want to see the movie version with insane animation, but I'll hold off until a month or more from now. I hope Takasugi's plans in the future become more drawn out and interesting. They're showing me characters related to him every few episodes, but not much to make me think he's a genius with his planning or anything. I need a little more convincing to be scared of him completely.

Also this was happening a lot during the arc.

Also I never thought about it, but is Charlie's hair supposed to be a Kakyoin thing?

Could you imagine it though?

How then would Dante express himself if he can no longer spew filth from his mouth or make obscene gestures?
It would be a fate worse than death, at that point he would be left to live out his days in a silent, gestureless hell.

I have no fingers and I must flip the bird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom