• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Matt's tumblr

tumblr_nkabhhb1jm1qiovmyo1_500.jpg

mike0dude

So in other words we're the cool kids and the Redditors are the nerds?
:p

both place are around the same level of circle jerk imo, the subreddit is more static tho so its easier to join a conversation that's been going on for a few hours.

real fans are on the IRC chat tho.
:p

Squishy3

Budokai 1 had the best story mode...but holy shit that game is awful to play. Budokai improved it, but the story mode was so bad in that game it was erased.

Budokai 3 is great, I prefer Infinite World in some areas though.
budokai 2 is the one with the awful mario party board story mode right

Squishy3

i'm still super butthurt like 80% of the people couldn't figure out irc

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THE IRC CHANNEL DIED

i'll just enjoy my suite of cool irc channels none of you will never know about

croten

So I'm trying to get a friend to watch Ippo and I showed her the first episode and I'm now contemplating just rewatching the entire series again

You know what really grinds my gears?

Friend of mine lent me FE:Awakening since he NEVER played anything on his 3DS (still has X Zone sealed)

I play it for about a week and we start talking about it, he remembers that the game was fun and asks for it back.

I can't really say no since it's his game, so I give it back. Now two weeks later I ask him how far he is and he hasn't even started the game again.

croten

Friend of mine lent me FE:Awakening since he NEVER played anything on his 3DS (still has X Zone sealed)

I play it for about a week and we start talking about it, he remembers that the game was fun and asks for it back.

I can't really say no since it's his game, so I give it back. Now two weeks later I ask him how far he is and he hasn't even started the game again.

You could get it for yourself.

You...could just buy your own you know.

Frienders give me your energy, I'm going to see if I can get a job with a friend of the family, and if not ill try a temp agency but id really like the friend cause ill only be working weekends there.

Oberon

Banned
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom