• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultimax story Spoilers

Just defeated Hi-No-Kagutsuchi. What kind of horse shit was that. There was absolutely no indication that any of my attacks were even damaging the damn thing. For most of the battle i assumed i was supposed to lose to it because it seemed invincible. That's no way to design an enemy that's suppose to be beatable, yet i just seemed to win randomly with a random normal. Worst boss I've ever seen in a fighting game. This especially urks me because i'm going to be graduating with a Bachelor's Degree in Game Programming in 4 weeks.

joe2187

Banned
Zune brethren. I refuse to let this thing die

MY BRO!

Why is a Zune still the MP3 player of choice for some people?

sound quality is actually alot better than the rest. It's a dedicated MP3 player and it does it's one sole job extremely well.

Zune hardware is super super super dead, and the software is slowly dieing off.

However unlike the trillions of Ipods that break so often, the Zune is built like shit brick house.

In the end the Zune will outlast us all.

Regarding the podcast, I'd love to hear a monthly game roundup.

I wanna see Woolie get super hype over DmC: Definitive Edition.

Also the ending of the podcast LOL.

Ants

Have any of you guys ever watched the Yakuza Movie?

Pat said it was bad, so there's that.

If you're asking about what he mentions in the podcast, I believe he means the edited version they use to summarize the events of previous games, since he mentions it in context of catching people up on Kingdom Hearts.

Speaking of which, I've finished updating the recommendations list for the current podcast.

mrmyhthef

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qtQWUF6-Co

Get hype

6gGItN.gif

mike0dude

If you're asking about what he mentions in the podcast, I believe he means the edited version they use to summarize the events of previous games, since he mentions it in context of catching people up on Kingdom Hearts.

Speaking of which, I've finished updating the recommendations list for the current podcast.

I know he ment that but I just wanna talk about the Yakuza movie. because Majima is awesome in that movie like he is in everything else.

Jman014

When I get home tonight, I will do the 2 1/2 hours of Part 1 of Laifu is Strange
Max will enjoy your company.

Nice work!

MY BRO!

sound quality is actually alot better than the rest. It's a dedicated MP3 player and it does it's one sole job extremely well.

Zune hardware is super super super dead, and the software is slowly dieing off.

However unlike the trillions of Ipods that break so often, the Zune is built like shit brick house.

In the end the Zune will outlast us all.

My OG zune is eight years old, its gone through rainstorms hitting solid concrete, metal, hardwood, and it keeps going like a fucking champ.
Zune's forever

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
What are they fixing in the new DmC version anyway?

There's a substantial change list. Additional modes, costumes, 60fps, balance changes, manual lock-on, and over 100 move property tweaks. They basically looked all of the complaints that people have listed online and addressed them in some way.

That said, I'd suggest just waiting for DMC4SE.

They're basically making it as DMC as possible to appeal to the hardcore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom