• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rizzi

Is the Raid Mode in Revelations 2 complete?
Seriously, why did they break this shit up in to weekly releases. I just want to play it.

Don't use energy weapons either. If I'm not wandering around in a duster with a rifle or revolver then I'm not playing the game right.
Even then, you could make a lot of money selling the dynamite they give you. And they give it to you daily, so you have an unlimited amount to sell.

Hmm, Uniel is funner to play competetively than I expected, those were some hype matches guys! Playing other characters feels pretty good to, it's really easy to combo in this game... which might make it lame for hardcore, but for casual it feels just right.
But man that netcode is a little shit. Maybe one more invite guys?

beinfilms

Damn it, now that I've finished Life is Strange episode 1, I really want to buy the rest of the season. But I really don't have the money for that...oh well, I'll find a way.

Alright fine. I'm coming now.

KO

20_by_supershadowmarx-d8f212u.jpg

*Cries*

Zenfalcia

Well until amazon starts delivering things by drones then I can't.
Not with that attitude.
What happens when Hipster becomes mainstream?

Also, had to lock my L and R button to play pokemon. I'm amazed they have that option in the game.
They redefine what being a hipster means, and make a new hipster genre.
DOA5 is amazing. If anyone wants to scrub fight me online I'm down.
Yes it is.

beinfilms

For all this talk about Life is Strange, how is it? I haven't had the time to check it out.

Take the good parts of a Telltale game, add in a more stable engine, and a kinda gimmicky mechanic. If that appeals to you, go for it! Personally, I really enjoyed the first episode.

Still kind of amazed a lot of you decided to jump onto DOA with Last Round when Ultimate had already been around for a while.

But hey, I ain't complaining, the game kicks ass...but if only I could get my fucking save data transferred to the PS4 version, god dammit.

Hmm, Uniel is funner to play competetively than I expected, those were some hype matches guys! Playing other characters feels pretty good to, it's really easy to combo in this game... which might make it lame for hardcore, but for casual it feels just right.
But man that netcode is a little shit. Maybe one more invite guys?

Oh shit was in game sorry, didn't see. I can send an invite if you still want

Still kind of amazed a lot of you decided to jump onto DOA with Last Round when Ultimate had already been around for a while.

But hey, I ain't complaining, the game kicks ass...but if only I could get my fucking save data transferred to the PS4 version, god dammit.

I downloaded Core fighters a while ago and liked it but there wasn't anyone playing it. LR gives me another game to play on my PS4 and it seemed like people are playing it.

Looks like Ultimax isn't letting me join the invite.

The thirst for PS4 fighters is real.

And the thirst for advanced physics.

Take the good parts of a Telltale game, add in a more stable engine, and a kinda gimmicky mechanic. If that appeals to you, go for it! Personally, I really enjoyed the first episode.
I love Telltale games, despite the technical problems, so something similar without the technical problems sounds like something i'd really like. How's the story so far?

Zenfalcia

The amazing plot has everyone excited.

Ignore the crap quality of tumbr gifs.
tumblr_ni6tr9uZBQ1takqgxo1_400.gif

360pages

A random girl gets time reversing JoJo powers...I swear if the story is just teen drama bullshit with the ability to rewind I will be disappoint.

Delete your current save file for Last Round, and reboot the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom